Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roberz999

charles poloquin

39 posts in this topic

What do u guys think of pollers methods in training and food intake.

Read his stuff on tnation. But can't say I've ever followed anything to know whether his methods work or not. But his stuff does generally seem to make sense.

I've got a Friend who's in southampton at the mo on one of pollers courses his second one there's 7 to do and it comes in a total of 7 grand and u get given a cd and it expires after a year making u go to another talk. I think he's a con jus making money off people.

I've got a Friend who's in southampton at the mo on one of pollers courses his second one there's 7 to do and it comes in a total of 7 grand and u get given a cd and it expires after a year making u go to another talk. I think he's a con jus making money off people.

Agreed!! take this video for example. Yeh lets take a sh*t load of pills during our training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHAyADY4bg

His arms look f*cked. Where are his triceps??

tnation have alwyas done that. they push all of their products hard in all of their writeups and videos

trust always pushing SURGE or some other bullshit, its a bit crappy these days tbh.

alan aragon writes pretty good no nonsense articles on bb nutrition.

or you can come over to the darkside and get on my 'squats and pies' regime.

trust always pushing SURGE or some other bullshit, its a bit crappy these days tbh.

alan aragon writes pretty good no nonsense articles on bb nutrition.

or you can come over to the darkside and get on my 'squats and pies' regime.

:rofl:

I swear he's done steroids even though he denies he's ever done steroids

How am I being silly he looks like he's been on roids

ronnie coleman used to tell ppl he's natural mate, no pro is gonna own up to using gear for obv reasons, end of the day if you want to be 250lbs+ at single figures bf or bench 600 lbs you gonna have to jump on the gear.

Thing is he's a coach trainer he doesn't get tested I think his look it a dead cert he's on roids

Lol you're one of those guys. Anyone bigger/more ripped than you must be cheating Alie...

Lol nah I'm average build don't go gym jus lift heavy beer kegs its just that I got this mate who's obsessed with poliquin and believes every this guy tells him I keep on telling my mate u need to go your own route as personal trainer not try to be pollers coz it not working for him as he's not on roids and hasn't got the pollers physique

you dont need to be on roids to look like him though. just eat properly and train hard for a couple years. He hasnt got one of them freaky ronnie coleman builds that you cant dream about without roids

This is the physique I want. Lean mass with minimal bodyfat.

121.jpg

Lol nah I'm average build don't go gym jus lift heavy beer kegs its just that I got this mate who's obsessed with poliquin and believes every this guy tells him I keep on telling my mate u need to go your own route as personal trainer not try to be pollers coz it not working for him as he's not on roids and hasn't got the pollers physique

ok heres my personal take on poloquin, he used to come out with with pretty sensible stuff on training methods etc back when he was training olympic athletes but somewhere along the line he lost his damned mind and started babbling utter shite imo, but who am i right.

the real question is does your mate have the basics, like how to coach the squat for instance, so many f*ckin pt's cant even execute a squat properly let alone teach someone else the movement. If the fundamentals arent 2nd nature to him he has no business pissing money up the wall on seminars and defo has no business coaching anybody.

steroids and whether guys are using them is irrelevant.

121.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

fak

*looks at own belly* :|

im gonna do straight cardio every day for two weeks

hiit, barbell complexes and maybe a few deads and squats and see how much bodyfat i drop

dont forget di forearms brah.

121.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

Thats FILTH.

m12 dont try jump on that wave mate

stop

:rofl:

My forearms are small too. I'll link you in east we'll do some preacher curls.

obviosuly they must be seeing as a preacher curl works primarily the bicep

try again.