charles poloquin

roberz999

I've got a Friend who's in southampton at the mo on one of pollers courses his second one there's 7 to do and it comes in a total of 7 grand and u get given a cd and it expires after a year making u go to another talk. I think he's a con jus making money off people.

I've got a Friend who's in southampton at the mo on one of pollers courses his second one there's 7 to do and it comes in a total of 7 grand and u get given a cd and it expires after a year making u go to another talk. I think he's a con jus making money off people.

Agreed!! take this video for example. Yeh lets take a sh*t load of pills during our training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHAyADY4bg

His arms look f*cked. Where are his triceps??

trust always pushing SURGE or some other bullshit, its a bit crappy these days tbh.

alan aragon writes pretty good no nonsense articles on bb nutrition.

or you can come over to the darkside and get on my 'squats and pies' regime.

:rofl:

Lol nah I'm average build don't go gym jus lift heavy beer kegs its just that I got this mate who's obsessed with poliquin and believes every this guy tells him I keep on telling my mate u need to go your own route as personal trainer not try to be pollers coz it not working for him as he's not on roids and hasn't got the pollers physique

you dont need to be on roids to look like him though. just eat properly and train hard for a couple years. He hasnt got one of them freaky ronnie coleman builds that you cant dream about without roids

Lol nah I'm average build don't go gym jus lift heavy beer kegs its just that I got this mate who's obsessed with poliquin and believes every this guy tells him I keep on telling my mate u need to go your own route as personal trainer not try to be pollers coz it not working for him as he's not on roids and hasn't got the pollers physique

ok heres my personal take on poloquin, he used to come out with with pretty sensible stuff on training methods etc back when he was training olympic athletes but somewhere along the line he lost his damned mind and started babbling utter shite imo, but who am i right.

the real question is does your mate have the basics, like how to coach the squat for instance, so many f*ckin pt's cant even execute a squat properly let alone teach someone else the movement. If the fundamentals arent 2nd nature to him he has no business pissing money up the wall on seminars and defo has no business coaching anybody.

steroids and whether guys are using them is irrelevant.