Di maths teacher & the runaway 15 year old girl

Afroman

Smh @ paedos c/s this.

Bout if old rich bastards could... kmt.

The girl is still a child regardless of what the law says is legal..

absolutely

she is a child

the man is twice her age

legal or not, she knows nothing of life to be making decisions like this

the man is a disgusting human being

agree his wife must feel like sh*t

the pedos in this thread have been marked

im sorry, but, how dumb were you at 15?

cause tbh my mind aint that different to when it was when i was 10 in terms of how i see things

very dumb actually as are most 15 year girls

and I have always been one who was actually more mature than my age, able to hold conversation with people more than twice my age etc

still was being run by hormones, still didn't actually know myself

still didn't know a damn thing about relationships or men

and the worst thing was I thought I knew it all, as do most teenage girls

in 5 years I matured a great deal and in 10 years an even greater deal

which is why I know there isn't a 15 yr old girl alive who can make the decision to leave her entire family, everything she knows for some man

and he is fully aware of this, hes just one of those men who wants a young girl with no experience so he can manipulate and dominate her fragile little mind

and if you haven't matured since you were 10 yrs old (no matter how mature you believed yourself to be at that age) then I feel sorry for you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and I have always been one who was actually more mature than my age, able to hold conversation with people more than twice my age etc

which is why I know there isn't a 15 yr old girl alive who can make the decision to leave her entire family, everything she knows for some man

and he is fully aware of this, hes just one of those men who wants a young girl with no experience so he can manipulate and dominate her fragile little mind

and if you haven't matured since you were 10 yrs old (no matter how mature you believed yourself to be at that age) then I feel sorry for you

Chatting AIR, you ain't a girl

Teenage girls >>> Teenage boys (in terms of maturity)

dont bite lads hes trying to draw u in for the pedo squad to coming knocking at ur door

Bite what? Which lads? Are you implying that there are paedos on here?

• Downvote 3

and the worst thing was I thought I knew it all, as do most teenage girls

maybe it was just you

o i'm chatting air?

but what do you know about being a teenage girl though?

you don't know a damn thing

yh maybe so that teenage girls are more mature than teenage boys of the same age

doesn't mean they know it all though does it?

I'm not even gna continue this, whats the point in arguing with a pedo

I hope you have a daughter

/

thank you J

/

and no it wasn't just me Dave, it is all girls

• Downvote 1

the only thing wrong with this is that he took advantage over her as a person in a position of power/guardianship....

in that aspect its wrong and hes a sick fuck

but if they met in the pub/gym/tesco or something then its a different story imo

Defo not a pedo though.... now if she was 12/13 it would be slightly different

/

15 is the most common age of first time sex in this country iirc (even though these 2 might not even be banging)

Totally agree with Grafter.

obvs

lol at not maturing since 10, you do come across as an empty shell of a human

i expect to stay maturing well into my old age until i'm a wise old owl

but ur just justifying the fact ur an oddball n can only successfully form relationships with stupid little girls tbh

• Upvote 2

the only thing wrong with this is that he took advantage over her as a person in a position of power/guardianship....

in that aspect its wrong and hes a sick f*ck

but if they met in the pub/gym/tesco or something then its a different story imo

Defo not a pedo though.... now if she was 12/13 it would be slightly different

/

15 is the most common age of first time sex in this country iirc (even though these 2 might not even be banging)

15 is common age for sex but a 30 and a 15 year old aint right

Afroman, allow it. You're not that guy.

I swear a good chunk of this forum's members are struggling with mental health issues.

lolwut.

yea definitely not that paedo guy that you are.

u f*ckchop. bout mental issues.

coming from the same herb that fabricates imaginary street ducktales to gain kudos online.

ol mediatakeout with the gayle swag ass nigga.

prick

• Upvote 3

media exagerration and fake shock

less than 1 year she can legally do what she wants

what is the difference bnetween a 15 yr old and a 16 yr old

what hes done is not a crime

Even if she was 18 and he porked her it would still be gross misconduct and grooming and he'd go on the list.

When you're deemed to be in a position of responsibility over a young person or some sh*t.

My girl is a teacher. Ill ask her in a bit.

But what makes this guy want to throw it all away? He got married a year ago, now he's just dashed that off and his career for some 15 year old that's gonna look back in a years time and cringe.

It's nextly f*ck*ng pathetic. They got into his Fiesta and drove to France for f*cks sake. France. Does he think he's safe in France?

His only option is get a fake passport for her, and go to Brazil.

Afroman, allow it. You're not that guy.

I swear a good chunk of this forum's members are struggling with mental health issues.

lolwut.

yea definitely not that paedo guy that you are.

u f*ckchop. bout mental issues.

coming from the same herb that fabricates imaginary street ducktales to gain kudos online.

ol mediatakeout with the gayle swag ass nigga.

prick

What have I fabricated? Your idea of me and the reality will never reconcile in your mind, no matter what I do - hence why I said you're delusional. Afghoon fling my man some Zyprexa, and mek him ease.

You make a thread, come across a point of debate, and think you've uncovered some sex-ring. The non-schizo reality of it is VIP2 is a microcosm of the real world, and discussions about the age of consent are normal.

:lol: @ f*ckchop tho, I'mma take that.

/

Cool MARVELL, but where does the line get drawn?

Wikipedia says Ephebophilia is an attraction to girls aged 15-19. It seems you could categorize this teacher, Hugh Hef and Silvio in that classification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1][2] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century, and has been more recently revisited by Ray Blanchard.[2] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term "chronophilia". Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction. In sexual ethics, it may be defined as a sexual preference for girls generally 14–16 years old, and boys generally 14–19 years old.[3] Some authors define ephebophilia as a sexual preference for pubescent and adolescent boys.[4]

In research environments, specific terms are used for chronophilias: for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents,[1] hebephilia to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the sexual preference for prepubescent children.[5] However, the term pedophilia is commonly, but incorrectly, used to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical, mental, or psychological development.[6]

• Upvote 1