Police get out of the way

JGGB

So I was f*cked the other night and I started thinking weird sh*t.

If you started randomly running in a busy/ crowded place, while shouting "METROPOLITAN POLICE, GET OUT THE WAY" do you reckon people would just started jumping out the way?

Has anyone ever done such weird irl tr.0llery before? Do you think you could use this to like skip the queue at a festival or something? Would you get locked for impersonating an officer?

I think this would make a good sketch for something like a 'Trigger Happy TV' / 'phonejacker' type series

I was thinking something similar this morning if I was to leave a cardboard box in a plastic bag on a bus labeled bomb with a red flashing led light and film it for a youtube channel as all the drama unfolds is this a criminal offence or can I claim it as ART?

:lmao:

beg someone try this

I was on the London overground going Stratford years ago when they was still making the Olympic stadium train was moving now through the site all this dust came in from the site. Some black women screamed fire and everyone started to panic trying to jump of the train go into a next carriage. People started to panic and cry. Was jokes. Ended up stuck on the train for 45 minutes. I missed iron man which I was meant to go see with my boys because of this hyped girl. The chain reaction though>>>

I was thinking something similar this morning if I was to leave a cardboard box in a plastic bag on a bus labeled bomb with a red flashing led light and film it for a youtube channel as all the drama unfolds is this a criminal offence or can I claim it as ART?

:lmao:

beg someone try this

na dont ever f*ck about with an bomb/terror related stuff, they will come down on u like a ton of bricks.

this is not a good idea

i had thoughts about going down to London during the olympics, calmly waiting for a bus, taking one or 2 steps in then throwing a back in and shouting "ALLAH AKBAR" then running away

i think i joked about standing up on the train, taking off my backpack and shouting "IN THE NAME OF ALLAH!!"

I wonder what sort of punishment this sort of thing hold. Surely more than an ASBO.

My friend used to get on trains using this all the time. Just bopped up to gate inspector and said with the kind of authority you only get from an officer of the law "Police officer". They didn't check credentials or nothing as he was moving with that police urgency. They just opened the gate for him.

MEANWHILE I WAS SCURRYING BEHIND HIM TRYING HARD NOT TO SMILE AND BAIT UP THE PLOT.

• Upvote 3