Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rsonist

Drugs Live: The Ecstasy Trial

80 posts in this topic

The first programme unravels the mysteries of MDMA, revealing how the drug affects the brain.

Professor David Nutt of Imperial College London will reveal the results of the scientific trial and the programme follows some of the volunteers - who include actor Keith Allen, novelist Lionel Shriver, a vicar, a former MP and an ex-soldier - through the trial.

The programme also looks at the potential side-effects and dangers of taking MDMA and includes a discussion with an expert who disagrees with the study and is sceptical about its purpose.

They were talking about this on LBC, a lot of people believe its going to glamorise drug taking to young people.

They were talking about this on LBC, a lot of people believe its going to glamorise drug taking to young people.

anyone who decides to do drugs based on a f*ckin TV show deserves die in a pool of their own vomit

hopefully keith allen od's

will be a cringefest tho

not gona lie molly has appeal to me but i still think its a crackhead drug

mite watch this and see what effect if actually has

it is a nitty drug.

i've had some good times on it, but i wouldnt touch it anymore. you feel like a crack head when your on a come down.

dont touch mandy/dingers and that anymore, had some great times on them but cant be arsed with the comedowns thesedays

only drug anyone who respects themselves should take is cocaine

in small doses and used responsibility and in the short term its actually good for you

"occasional cocaine use does not typically lead to severe or even minor physical or social problems ... a minority of people start using cocaine or related products, use casually for a short or long period, and suffer little or no negative consequences, even after years of use. ... Use of coca leaves appears to have no negative health effects and has positive, therapeutic, sacred and social functions for indigenous Andean population/

Hard to get proper molly these days

Especially at some of the prices kicking around today f*ck that

Havent touched a drug for years

Afgoon when you say cocaine can be good for you in short term are you talking in terms of the theraputic side of it or your actual health?

Can't do coke anymore, makes me feel like I need a sh*t

WHEN I LICK MY HAND YOU KNOW IM ON THAT MOLLYYYYYYYYYY

only drug anyone who respects themselves should take is cocaine

in small doses and used responsibility and in the short term its actually good for you

"occasional cocaine use does not typically lead to severe or even minor physical or social problems ... a minority of people start using cocaine or related products, use casually for a short or long period, and suffer little or no negative consequences, even after years of use. ... Use of coca leaves appears to have no negative health effects and has positive, therapeutic, sacred and social functions for indigenous Andean population/

guys are sniffing acid and petrol combos. :/

Also di crystally mdizzile peng ting at the 3D rave back at uni was properly amazing.

Md was great the first few times I done it then the comedowns just got too much, I feel sick just thinking about it now. Cocaine is the worst drug I have tried, I hate it.

why do you people do drugs?

talking to you weed smokers too

and drinkers

smokers