Drugs Live: The Ecstasy Trial

Rsonist

i went through the mandy/mkat/methalone etc etc phase, had some great times but the comedowns got too much, had a proper bad one once and it f*cked me over for about a month

Swear ive never had comedowns as bad as that sh*t gave you

Would take me a full week usually just to recover

Nothing was worse than trying to get to sleep after being up for 48 hours on that stuff and knowing there was NO CHANCE of dozing off

this was mkat, had a proper dirty session, on the friday the comedown hit sunday night.

didnt sleep, was pacing in my room slept a bit monday day, then was up all the next night.

i wasnt straight up on a comedown for a month, but just recovering from it.

3-4 days come down??

Have a word

When u start coming down get a warm place to jam, some mellow tunes, couple zoots, loads of juice, and some friends

I'd take a X comedown over an equivalent in cash alcohol hangover any day

Who saw the woman before the break

Her eyes were doing the dougie she was f*cked

Fell into a house of drug users and inevitably took md most nights. 2/3 day festivals were the worse, I was never right until at least 5 days after.

They're all over it. With whp coming up I'll no doubt be the only one not on it. Stopped weed as well, I just feel weak and useless.

Last two years have been fun though tbf. I had a terrible experience with ket one time, pretty much dropped everything since then.

and i thought u was a good girl

• Upvote 1

3-4 days come down??

Have a word

When u start coming down get a warm place to jam, some mellow tunes, couple zoots, loads of juice, and some friends

What exactly do you experience? Like emotions, physical feelings etc

3-4 days come down??

Have a word

What exactly do you experience? Like emotions, physical feelings etc

Depends on the situation and setting, Sometimes your comedown isn't from taking E, but from what you did whilst on it.

To me it feels like life is just a bit long, feel a bit slimmer then usual, if I spent the night before getting my John Travolta on then my body will ache, but thats not from the actual chemical, thats from dancing for 12 hours whilst on it.

Me personally I definitely appreciate spending the day in bed with a female.

Don't get it twisted, I am not about dropping a pill on a school night, would only ever be when I have the next day clear, but I wouldn't drink on a school night either

3-4 days come down??

Have a word

lol you aint doing enough bruh

or you had some sh*t gear

not gona lie molly has appeal to me but i still think its a crackhead drug

mite watch this and see what effect if actually has

Please don't call it Molly, you're not American.

The lady is known as Mandy.

Americans speak english

therefore we own all their words

i say we, but you know...

:lol:

Yeah you're right I suppose.

3-4 days come down??

Have a word

Mate good mandy will have you feeling slightly blue for longer than you might notice. It takes longer than a week for serotonin levels to return to normal unless you back the orange juice like you said. I'm not on about a .1. It's not just about the comedown that you notice, it's normally more apparent to the people you live with...That's if they know about that sort of sh*t.

I did mandy before the precursor, the castor oil or whatever it is got locked down, and the purple/orange stuff was about in Brighton. This is way before the shitty 'Dime bar' fake mandy was out. I don't know what you man are doing now..

nah i had one once coupled with a hangover

after being up all night drinking and not eat i felt:

tired, but couldnt sleep

hungry, but couldnt eat

so theres nothing i could do but wait until i felt better

at least with a hangover you can back water / juice / eat / exercise

comedown i felt a bit like.... death.

I've never had a comedown but I'm quite young, seems like something that happens to the older breahs

The drug depletes your serotonin which is the chemical released in your brain that makes you happy

So once all that's gone you just feel depressed, coupled with whatever physical issues you're having post-night out like a hangover and a dismay at your entire life in general isn't a good thing

EDIT: Er, yeah, what Elementalz said