Does Prison Work

The Somalian

unless u come out and someone gives u a starting 25k - 40k salary a year

it wont work

And this is why most of you end up in prison in the first place. You expect things to be given to you/happen overnight. No sense of a long term plan. Putting in a couple years graft or learning so you can profit from it on the future. Just want everything immediately at any cost so you can act like your in a Rick Ross video.

birdman-belee-dat-2012-01-11-300x300.jpg

There was a video in here of some guys in spain with some model chicks, one guy saying he dont care when he keeps going jail because when he is not in jail he is living lavish, was thinking what kind of stupidnessis man is talking, on some image ting hard, allow living for prison (as Jamaicans will say) anyone know what vid I am on about post it up safe.

[media=]

[/media]

unless u come out and someone gives u a starting 25k - 40k salary a year

it wont work

And this is why most of you end up in prison in the first place. You expect things to be given to you/happen overnight. No sense of a long term plan. Putting in a couple years graft or learning so you can profit from it on the future. Just want everything immediately at any cost so you can act like your in a Rick Ross video.

birdman-belee-dat-2012-01-11-300x300.jpg

There was a video in here of some guys in spain with some model chicks, one guy saying he dont care when he keeps going jail because when he is not in jail he is living lavish, was thinking what kind of stupidnessis man is talking, on some image ting hard, allow living for prison (as Jamaicans will say) anyone know what vid I am on about post it up safe.

[media=]

[/media]

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Who was defending these girls again?

Think it was soca

Safe for the vid link

The sentances will get longer but you can tell he is a guy who will drive on a ban all that madness. The lifestyle can't last forever needs to get his priorities right tbh. Prob has youths to. Life fast die young I guess

nothing special tho isit.. chicks are dead

their attempt at dancing in that vid actually pissed me off

the chicks arent dead. stop chatting sh*t,

:/

that's the kind of chicks ud take to barca with you to show that you're living some nice lifestyle?.. any hoodrats from ends?..

they're any dead chicks with no shape, watch the ting tryna whine on the bed kmt

nothing special tho isit.. chicks are dead

their attempt at dancing in that vid actually pissed me off

the chicks arent dead. stop chatting sh*t,

:/

that's the kind of chicks ud take to barca with you to show that you're living some nice lifestyle?.. any hoodrats from ends?..

they're any dead chicks with no shape, watch the ting tryna whine on the bed kmt

I'm not even going to get into a discussion with you on this matter. My definition of dead is ugly. If you're telling me every one of the chicks in that video is ugly. you're gay. simple as.

• Upvote 1

alright i exaggerated but i wouldn't be using them as examples of me living a crazy 'got money' lifestyle...IMO they're dead to me.. which means nothing special, some average bait chicks .. opinions n all that but most of them are just about scraping a 6... taking a bunch of 6s on holiday and then filming them singing the "if i had a d*ck id pull it out and piss on em" (with actions included) = Dead