Does Prison Work

The Somalian

All jokes aside just like a good mixture of crowd, like the old garage crowd that was good, grime raves that is a good mix but they dress like they have been wearing the same clothes all day. Went to an old school garage ting on Saturday was only around 11 black people in the whole thing I felt out of place, then to top it off there was one Justin kind of Nigger in there doing funky dance moves dropping to the floor and doing the robot and them tings. Went Libertys at Coliseum that had a decent mix for what it is, but the place was empty.

I dont want to go to a club full of black people popping champagne who just pose like them central clubs its to stiff. Thats why I said I go to place like club 19 in gate, Cameo's which is 95% black people but they are on having a good time, you get some beef but its to be expected in a hood dance, but you dont get the type of chicks you see in them videos there.

Safe Feno funny how stuff works out, Been on this girl since she was 13 (no peado) I f*cked up dated her enemy she didnt talk to me for years then I see her at a party we started arguing about the same chick from school days, she was still with the same breh from when I messed up until recently. See her random times over the decade. See her in the RS lounge pics few months ago and thought I should message her as she was looking nice. Any how got a random message now about London clubs, I am passing off your knowledge as my own, now me and her seem to be cool and I have been invited to her birthday celebration. Safe you have helped squash a 13 year old disagreement :lmao:

4lrwy.png

• Upvote 4

Not sure what's been said in the topic as I can't be arsed to sift through the personal disputes to pick out the opinions,

Also not sure if the topic is still alive,

Anyway I did I dissertation on the virtues of Prison when dealing with young offenders and whether or not it's useful in terms of rehabilitation, unsurprisingly the results of incarceration were negative and damaging in most cases,

Whether this translates to Adults as well I haven't got the stats but I'd imagine the results would be similar,

To answer the question of whether prison works or not would be easier if we all knew exactly what the aim of it was,

If it's merely a way of getting some people seemed undesirable of the streets then .............

• Upvote 2