what do u class as a slag??

Kim

no how can anyone describe me though im sick of this honestly does having phone sex class as being a slag cus thats all people on here no me for

ive never admitted how mnay guys/girls ive shagged and il tell u that number is nothing because it takes alot to gain my trust and more time by that time ur in love with me so please does having phone sex or showing pics of urself class as a slag

A girl who spreads her legs freely/engages in sexual active freely with numerous people.

f*ck all this innuendo sh*t and pics, that can be simply attention seeking because of insecurities.

Attention seeking in that way is a form of self-disrespect.

Lol, self-disrespect isn't really the main trait of a whore, promiscuity is imo.

tbh these days you need to catch a girl who's still a bit naive or has had relationships that have just fizzled out. So many girls are getting their heartbroken and deciding YOLO is the way forward. Girls who used to be respectable are moving like demba ba.

bruv other night, a girl i used to know from uni was putting it on me in a club. I just thought nah shes a bit drunk she doesnt realise how this looks. Just leave her, she wouldnt be that brazen she knows me and her ex know each other. Told my boy about it, cos hes quite close with her. He was like nah shes down now. since she found out her ex was cheating on her. Shes been flying through man. Telling me how she told him she went ibiza and did 3 in 4 days,

my mouth hung open for about 3 seconds.

• Upvote 1

bruv other night, a girl i used to know from uni was putting it on me in a club. I just thought nah shes a bit drunk she doesnt realise how this looks. Just leave her, she wouldnt be that brazen she knows me and her ex know each other. Told my boy about it, cos hes quite close with her. He was like nah shes down now. since she found out her ex was cheating on her. Shes been flying through man. Telling me how she told him she went ibiza and did 3 in 4 days,

my mouth hung open for about 3 seconds.

shocked2.gif

• Downvote 1