Missing 5-year-old girl

Beavis

Local when I go to Jamaica I get upset that white people are there makes me kind of angry, especially the way they treat and talk about the black people. Do you get the same way when you see certain ethnic minorities in your country? Because when I think like this I can see why white people vote BNP and why police would harass black people especially if I was to see a black man with a white women or decent car.

If I'm treated with respect I give it back

No half intelligent English person is happy with the drastic replacement of our people in our land but that's a different matter

The resentment and disrespect aimed towards us is the biggest factor

I have to deal with rude, poor, intelligent deficient immigrants most days n ive seen it have an effect on the most hardened liberal head in the sanders

Obvs some groups are worse than others, I'll let u guess the order

Ur not stupid Dinks I'm sure ur aware of y some1 would vote bnp

I am by any means a racist, fascist or a snob but it does get on my nerves, when I see jobless people who do nothing to try and get a job but they just carry on producing children complain about losing benifits. Same goes for those people who are not from England but go on about their entitlement for benefits human rights all that tosh. Same with the people born in this country have never do a hard days graft but think they should come first when it comes to everything because they happen to come out of their mothers p*ssy in this country. They wont do certain jobs as they perceive to being below them and would prefer claiming. I also have no time for people who defend people/groups just because they happen to be Jewish, black, arab, white, muslim, working class, christian middle class etc cunts come in all shapes and sizes. I like people who are respectful can talk English and do not carry some sort of chip on their shoulder and want to enjoy their life and strive for progression. (Not tr0lling just being honest in this post)

• Upvote 3

For certain crimes they dont need to release ethnicity of people involved

like shooting stabbings always black then you get a shock every so often when the person is white

Paedophiles, child abuse always white

saying that media is pushing the grooming part of that crime on asians

Someone arrested over the terrorism act Always arab, Pakistani. Plus when they say the persons name it is a dead giveaway

Only crime you are not sure on race is RAPE that is an equal opptunity crime, but victim is always white though

Strongly disagree with this .

When it comes to terrorism you might hear muslim a lot but never pakistani or arab .

They reserve that for the crimes like grooming young white girls

Only people to really blame is the government n the voting/ pants down bent over public

We let them do it over generations and refuse to vote any other than the top 3

Can't blame the ppl we've given our land and resources to

There will probably come a day where they will all have to be murdered tho I will put in a gd word for u Marcus mate but I can't promise this won't include u

• Downvote 1

I didn't really counter an argument did I

I didn't reply to anything did I

Locals that #pain white guy who emerges on this forum every six months

I think last time it was like Yuri? Before that someone else

I dunno why everything seems to bother you so much bro, if you're so successful with ur umpteen businesses and global conglomerates and whatever why do you get so upset?

fack off bro. why u saying my name

• Upvote 3

Cos he grew up listening to chronic 2000 and watching fresh prince reruns which has led him to believe he's edgy and genuinely morally superior to side with the oppressed blacks of England over his genetic brothers

He brought u up cos u had the audacity to defend ur Slavic cousins national delicacy (evil racist kievs) the other day n he thought mentioning this would help him to finally be accepted as an honorary african

• Upvote 1

Cant remember the details on the news last night they said they have fast tracked some DNA evidence which was ready for the morning. Looks like the DNA evidence came through. But I hear what you are saying

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/search-goes-on-as-mark-bridger-charged-with-abduction-and-murder-of-april-jones-8200503.html

lol@ saying race isnt relevant in this case. if the suspect was non white...they would certainly have MADE it relevant.

but allow race cos we all know every white man is a potential peadophile

im more concerned about the calls about this suspect facing justice in prison.. calling on the morals of criminals

some of whom have murdered your friend's neighbour or uncle...to now get on a high horse cos its a 5 yr old?

"hes gonna get dealt with in prison" what kinna bullshit is that

Only people to really blame is the government n the voting/ pants down bent over public

We let them do it over generations and refuse to vote any other than the top 3

Can't blame the ppl we've given our land and resources to

There will probably come a day where they will all have to be murdered tho I will put in a gd word for u Marcus mate but I can't promise this won't include u

go f*ck yourself you d*ckhead. ur country didnt give anyone anything it hasnt taken more from. it owes way more than it will ever give. if you dont like immigrants then go top yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1