Sleep (Or the lack thereof)

Davicious X

I've noticed that as my arms get bigger I'm struggling to find a comfortable angle to sleep. I end up stopping at an angle that seems to compromise blood flow to my arms so I wake up with numbness and tingling in my arms.

Does anyone else feel these kind of effects and is there a way to compensate for it?

not gnna lie this been happening to me a lot recently

waking up with pins and needles or a dead arm

it just gets in the fucking way

was with a ting woke up dead arm... was using my other arm to hold it up in the air to get the blood flowing back... thought i was ready let go of it but my arm wernt ready and it just flopped down and wacked the ting in the back of the head.....

trying to teach myself to sleep on my back and side... but its hard

• Upvote 1

so mans arms are so wedge that they have upset his sleeping posture and now he cant sleep

its as if only 4 of your here really go to gym with some of the bullshit stories you come up withyou have poor sleeping posture that has nothing to do with the size of your arms ffs

Guest chap44uns

it just gets in the f*ck*ng way

was with a ting woke up dead arm... was using my other arm to hold it up in the air to get the blood flowing back... thought i was ready let go of it but my arm wernt ready and it just flopped down and wacked the ting in the back of the head.....

was you with a ting?

• Downvote 1

it just gets in the f*ck*ng way

PMSL

was using my other arm to hold it up in the air to get the blood flowing back...

if anything u wanna hang your arm towards the floor. gravitys your friend

:blink:

the way i didnt notice di error

• 3 weeks later...

so mans arms are so wedge that they have upset his sleeping posture and now he cant sleep

its as if only 4 of your here really go to gym with some of the bullshit stories you come up withyou have poor sleeping posture that has nothing to do with the size of your arms ffs

SMH lets give you a play by play.

For most of my life I haven't gone to the gym and I have slept fine. This is the first year that I have spent any time in the gym, or to put it another way, this is the first year of my life I've changed any of my physical habits and so since I'm markedly larger than I was a year ago my sleeping posture would not be the same as it was a year ago as it is effectively a different body shape.

Does that make sense to you or do you need a diagram?

SMH lets give you a play by play.

For most of my life I haven't gone to the gym and I have slept fine. This is the first year that I have spent any time in the gym, or to put it another way, this is the first year of my life I've changed any of my physical habits and so since I'm markedly larger than I was a year ago my sleeping posture would not be the same as it was a year ago as it is effectively a different body shape.

Does that make sense to you or do you need a diagram?

Don't play into his hand bro

• Upvote 1