Them African Guys In The Toilets

The Somalian

In clubs how much do you tip them?

I give man £1.00 for the poruing the soap on my hand and giving me a paper towel to dry my hand but then dont give again if I need to have a slash again. Sometime I want to use the aftershave but I consider it being trashy and a bit bummy. How much do you tip for the aftershave?

What is the correct etiquette for this situation?

4417263288_c5e6c7d366.jpg

amsterdam there was a dutch sign saying suttin like you are obliged to give these men money...

in this strip club in spain there was a sign right by the toilet sayin

HELLO I AM A POOR GUY FROM AFRICA, I HAVE 3 WIVES, 8 CHILDREN, 2 CHICKENS AND 1 GOAT AND I HAVE TO WORK IN THESE SHITTY TOILETS TO PAY FOR THEM ALL. PLEASE LEAVE ME A TIP

i took a picture on my birds phone, i keep meanin to get it on the internet

i kept goin in there to rack up n remember tellin him u cant be braggin about havin 3 women and a cheap egg supply n expect sympathy off me

• Upvote 1

As someone who needs to piss constantly when out drinking

these guys can be very annoying having a monopoly on all the hand towels and soap

I tip them once generously with whatever change i wish to discard after purchasing my first round of the night

and whenever i visit the gents later in the night, they treat me like a king, mints, chewing gum, hand wash and bootleg aftershaves all can come in handy.

/

These guys got P tho once when i was mad drunk i was arguing with the attendant, over not giving me more then one hand towell, when i said the lowest change ive got on me is a score, he pulled out a hidden purse from his pocket, with about 3/4 bills in it and a zip bit of change.