Them African Guys In The Toilets

The Somalian

lol, anyone been to Club 108 in Enfield? I remember going there once like 2 maybe 3 years ago and this place has the smallest bathroom i've been in and they thought it was a good idea to install one of these guys. Couldn't walk through without this guy having to reposition himself. I'm there sidestepping past this guy as he screwfaces me and I'm wondering why on earth is he there?

dont think so, always blacks EVEN IN SCOTLAND lmao

i tip them but its a pity thing to an extent

usually drop a couple quid first time im in then for the rest of the night i have whatever im after say if i end up on the cigarettes and then feel to freshen up (dont usually smoke so i notice the smell on myself)

as a punter and a doorman these guys are mostly a nuisance, getting themselves into altercations by being generally invasive, blocking the exit, switching off the hand dryer when someones using it, spraying guys in the crotch region etc.

got to b one of the shittiest jobs tho, we had one guy who was alright older fella, saw a punter full on hock in the guys face cos he tried to stop him stealing his lollies.

lol at their bars tho 'no splash, no gash'

lol at the shakedown jack.