Them African Guys In The Toilets

The Somalian

No splash no Gash nigga.

Come on guys, its a pound. A pound.

A pound.

You're out clubbing, you know the mans there, you're not gonna give the nigga who sits in toilets all night while you're poompsing gnash a £1 coin out of principle.

I drop a nug everytime. And I make sure I take extra tissues, or get a spray or a chewing gum or sometimes even a lollypop because thats the only place in my life I ever get to have a lollypop. From the African toilet man

• Upvote 2

Why do bar and clubs employ them though? Everyone dislikes them.

as someone said before, to make sure people don't do drugs - sometimes they clean/mop up as well

read an article that said more time they don't get paid by the club, jus through tips

Had a full on argument with a guy once when I was drunk. Told him I don't need your tissue when there's a perfectly good hand dryer

A white guy I know also got conned into paying £2 or getting kicked out of the club. He fully melted after trying to steal a lolly, didn't even have the two pound so had to borrow off someone else. Guy didn't know I was with him and was all winking at me after he paid up as if to say "look at me getting my own back on whitey"

No splash no Gash nigga.

Come on guys, its a pound. A pound.

A pound.

You're out clubbing, you know the mans there, you're not gonna give the nigga who sits in toilets all night while you're poompsing gnash a £1 coin out of principle.

I drop a nug everytime. And I make sure I take extra tissues, or get a spray or a chewing gum or sometimes even a lollypop because thats the only place in my life I ever get to have a lollypop. From the African toilet man

looooooooooooooooooool :Y:

I remember the first time I went clubbing, pre 18. Went toilet n I see a collection of chewing gum, aftershave and lollys. Took a chewing gum after washing my hands thinking its just there for free, turn around I see the old african don with the usual white shirt attire they normally wear grab me by my wrist and shout give me money for the gum.

Didn't have a clue you was supposed to pay thought it was free, argued for a bit.. Had 10p in my pocket, thought that was enough for one gum. Aff went nuts, this point im eating the chewing gum, my mans shouting to me 'give me my things or more money' ended up squashing the chewed up eaten gum on his tip plate. Tried calling security on me lol.. Didn't know any better back then

Normally tip the ones working at regular spots, and the ones who are on jokes with their bars. The ones who think your obligated to pay them will actually receive nothing.

Ended up in some bar in Kent last night

African don was dropping some barsssss

No sanitation no penetration

Wash your nuts for the sluts

Don't be stinky wash your pinky :rofl:

If it taste like chicken keep on licking

No sponge no clunge

Wash your fingers for the mingers

If it smells rough forget about the muff

No dolce and gabana she won't suck your banana

Had to give man a few nuggets

Had me cracking up