Is diving the cancer of the game?

Kompressor

LAURENT KOSCIELNY has branded Liverpool star Luis Suarez a “diver” and a “cheat”.

The Arsenal defender was asked to name the striker he least likes to play against in a French interview.

And the Uruguayan forward — voted the Premier League’s worst diver by Sun readers — topped his list.

Koscielny, 27, said: “Who is the forward I hate to face? Suarez.

“Last season I didn’t feel too well. It was a match at 12.30pm and I don’t like that schedule.

“He is tiresome to defend against. He cheats. He pulls your shirt, giving small blows.

“You always want to give him a kick but you have to be careful not to be sent off.

“For example in September against Liverpool, it was the case with Luis Suarez.

“He is a player who likes to dive as soon as there is contact.

“During a challenge we jostled a bit each other and he fell. He started to talk to me in English, to say it was a penalty.”

Koscielny only hates him coz he's foreign and the papers have told him to.

It's probably a made up story anyway,

How much did Fergie or his lackey's in the media pay Koscielny to say that,

Our Luis never even played against Arsenal that day,

In Uraguay being a despicable little c*nt is a term of affection,

Laa!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

beg u dont bring mums into this

00:55 LOOL this polish prick is holding his shirt

hypocrite

he does tend to go to the ground easily but LOL at not getting a penalty against sunderland, norwich, arsenal

them thugs like huth,them westbrom guys,cattermole kicking him 10 feet up in the air and not getting cards

ITS CALLED PROTECTING THE PLAYERS

Laa!

:lol:

Flojo and Lahi won't hear a bad word said against their boy. I reckon he could bang their mums and it would all be misunderstood/banter that everyone gets away with.

Laa!

:lmao:

It seems there's some correlation between being a Manc and having dead jokes.

/

lol at this f*ck*ng bitch boy, sh*t sounds like a female on her period

'Last season I didn’t feel too well. It was a match at 12.30pm and I don’t like that schedule.

he pulls your shirt and small blows'

fruitcake needs to man up.

He then goes on to big up Drogba in the next sentence after talking about Suarez going down easily? pmsl

I'm trying to find the dive He's talking about but can't find it, although I do remember him having a good penalty shout turned down that day.

not even sure when these guys are being serious anymore,

the world is against them as they're such a threat to the big clubs around the world.

the wikedest thing is people have commended Suarez's win at all costs way of playing this includes using some of the dark arts of the game,

some people see it at despicable some see it as commendable and think its shows his heart for the cause,

the fact is it happens, how you perceive it is your business.

Don't be ridiculous enough to dismiss it.

this is what my back an forth with Flojo was all about, Now infamous has claimed Kosceilny has only said this to back Evra he has fairly or unfairly voided anything else he might say on the matter in some people's eyes, so people may end up ignoring him when he might have decent points to make. If enough Liverpool fans spout the same nonsense it will denigrate the views and opinions of the fanbase as a whole.

Even though he may not bang in open play Saurez is one of the most feared strikers in the world. Koschielny is a bitchboy whos scared of Suarez just like every defender in world football today. Bandwagonning twat. Typical arsenal scumbag.

Suarez is going to laugh at his trophy cabinet forever after that.

Even though he may not bang in open play Saurez is one of the most feared strikers in the world. Koschielny is a bitchboy whos scared of Suarez just like every defender in world football today. Bandwagonning twat. Typical arsenal scumbag.

What is in there?

(Genuine question)

What is in there?

(Genuine question)

Few dead mosquito's

Some of that is part of the game imo

yeah course it is, but the M.O is to defend the man against everything so instead of reveling in the fact that being called a c*nt and hard to deal with by opposition defenders is the best thing that could happen to a forward,

mans claiming that Koscielny is saying this to back Evra,

still not sure if he was serious bout that, from the get go he should've just said "damn right Suarez is a c*nt to play against, that's what we pay him to be"

but no, siege mentality has set in

He was obviously joking about the Evra thing, jeez.

Every Liverpool player knows Suarez is a bit of a c*nt and no doubt we would probably hate him if he was playing for the mancs or rent boys. Most of us are just a bit annoyed that he is now the poster boy for this 'cancer of the game' as if he was the first and only person to 'dive' or exaggerate some contact.