International Week - October 2012

User

bale needs to play for spurs like he plays for wales smh.

top lad.

/

that is debatable anyway, when you are running at that speed and someone cuts across the back of you the slightest contact will put you down, and he clearly brushes bales right leg on that gif causing the trip

• Downvote 1

I've just been on the BBC and Sky sites to see how they reported the Bale incident

BBC went with

"But when Bale was clipped by Shaun Maloney in the area he picked himself up to coolly convert the penalty"

Sky led with the headline Brilliant Bale and went on to say

Bale netted a controversial 81st minute penalty after he went down under a challenge from Shaun Maloney in the box.

So that's twice in a week now from Bale, I look forward to the widespread condemnation and ensuing debate.

• Downvote 1

Television footage suggested that Bale had tripped over his own feet in winning the penalty from which he scored the opener, but Shaun Maloney admitted that he clipped the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder.

"I accept responsibility for conceding the penalty," the Scotland midfielder said.

Television footage suggested that Bale had tripped over his own feet in winning the penalty from which he scored the opener, but Shaun Maloney admitted that he clipped the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder.

"I accept responsibility for conceding the penalty," the Scotland midfielder said.

unlucky lads.

yacine brahimi is the player all algerians want in the team, hes been playing well in la liga, back in july he said he was gona play for algeria but now he just accepted a call up to france u21s, i think he'll just end up waiting for a call up for the french senior squad

brahimi_121012131206_4.png

so much for limiting the number of ethnics in the france team, that was never gonna happen.