When being ITK Get's serious...

Flojo

Some of you will be familiar with the Ducan Jenkins character on twitter, here's what happened when Jen Chang (Liverpool's head of communications) found out who the man behind it was.

Seriously this is one of the most bizarre things I've ever read, terrible terrible handling of the situation by Chang I expect he'll be sacked if it's found to be true.

http://duncanjenkins...ch-big.html?m=1

Some of it seems a bit far fetched, who is the real guy? Is he well known?

• 2 weeks later...

The "Liverpool way" officially ended with Roy Evans,

The American d*cks only took advantage of the disarray. The clubs been a mess for a generation, downhill since 1990 Long before Hicks and Gillette knew about the existence of Liverpool FC.

Blame Souness or Alex Ferguson.

Benitez should've won the league but mental fragility put pay to that.

That's due to increased media and people's access to it.

There was once a time where most football matches were filmed by a two camera's

There was no Internet so any rumours you received about your football club depended on what pub you went in and who else went in there and whether they worked within the club or knew someone who did.

Now everything is public and rumours gain pace due to thousands of internet forums and message boards, not to mentions the advent of text messaging and wide spread phone use. It'll only get worse.

It's the same in any job/profession, if things are going well and the entity is successful negative stories won't cone out, when things are going badly you'll get a negative headline for every week of the year.

Rick Parry's inability to go the Manchester United business way is one of the reasons why Liverpool find themselves where they are now.

The Americans didn't help but correct me if I'm wrong but the stories of insane-ness under Evans were well reported not to mention Fowler vs big nose Thompson these things happen all the time, the fallout and outcome only get made into a huge fuss if the team aren't competing.

Sheringham and Cole not talking was seen as a problems when we lost the league to Arsenal in 98, guess how many saw it as a issue when we had won the treble.

• Upvote 1