The Health Advice Thread

Yak_Louis

bmt i think ive got some form of parkinsons or lyme disease, dr said i got muscular fasciculations an i got an appointment with a neurologist december times :(

Get your kidneys filtering to get the acids out causing twitching in the first place. Alkalize your body with pure lemons in warm water 3 times a day to detox those acids out. A high fruit diet (Especially sub-acid fruits) will be beneficial for getting it out of you.

A herb called cats claw is very effective for Lyme disease. Move the lymphatic system so it can dispose those trapped acids into your kidneys to filter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Think my lungs are gonna destroy itself. Bad times for me :(

But for some reason my stamina has improved :/

Mucus all in the lungs and probably in the Lung Wall along with inflammation. Go on a herb called Mullein (English Plant that grows in your back garden) and go on high water fruit diet. If you keep the diet up you might see some blood come out of you probably but you need that stuff to come out. Drink lots of water and stay away from anti-biotics

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My balls hurt if I stand up too long n I ain't in tight boxers

I'm currently in development of a plastic shelf to place them on that straps round my upper right leg

Ive just perfected it, anyone with the same problem paypal me 64.99 and pm me the diameter of ur right leg for the antidote

• Upvote 1

Healthy people tend to not need much sleep (4 - 6 hours) . People that sleep longer tend to have weak thyroid and adrenal issues.

Jamaican Sarsaparilla Root is good for the thyroid. Licorice root for the adrenals. Go on strictly grapes and squeezed lemon water till you notice changes in sleeping habits. Acids don't like an alkaline environment. Stay away from all other foods if you really want to move your lymphatic system. When you pee in the morning and have foamy urine you moved your lymph system. THATS THE GOAL!!! Give digestion a rest for healing!

If you start struggling then eat an avocado (quick to digest but feeds and heals the cells at the same time)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:rofl:

Guys are aiming for foamy urine. Ur dying mate. Don't let any blog fool you.

Does your arm still resemble a twiglet?

Are you helping anyone?

Or just laughing at others to maintain an ego

I'm not at the moment. But on a level your dying. Start eating meals and cease this foolishness.