The Health Advice Thread

Yak_Louis

[media=]

[/media]

thats a video of a patient in india who probably contracted roundworm from drinking contaminated water. type in acute intestinal obstruction by roundworms to see the original video.

the corpse looking guy at the start of the vid wouldnt need to resort to sensationalism and outright deception if there was any scientific basis to what he's saying.

op: feel free to follow whatever barmy diets you want to, but please keep your dubious health advice to yourself.

i eat somewhere in the region of 5000 kcals a day, meat, dairy and grains make up much of my daily intake. I have not been ill in over 5 years, no colds, no flu, nada.

My morning piss is usually foamy as f*ck tho, somewhat resembles a poorly pulled pint so maybe thats why :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

oi lads, last week i banged a brass and the dom split mid-beat so now i'm mad parro that i got aids

how long does HIV take to show up in your system?

she assured me she was clean, but these hoes be trifling man

[media=]

[/media]

Ive been looking for this!

Ive been thinking about a raw foods diet.

doing some research

I've been putting off watching the video cos I saw the man with the grey hair and thought you niggas is tryna stupid f*cking prick me, this nigga looks 80.

But nah that woman looks 49, crazy.

She seems like an all round wonder woman though, the old skool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[media=]

[/media]

thats a video of a patient in india who probably contracted roundworm from drinking contaminated water. type in acute intestinal obstruction by roundworms to see the original video.

the corpse looking guy at the start of the vid wouldnt need to resort to sensationalism and outright deception if there was any scientific basis to what he's saying.

op: feel free to follow whatever barmy diets you want to, but please keep your dubious health advice to yourself.

i eat somewhere in the region of 5000 kcals a day, meat, dairy and grains make up much of my daily intake. I have not been ill in over 5 years, no colds, no flu, nada.

My morning piss is usually foamy as f*ck tho, somewhat resembles a poorly pulled pint so maybe thats why :rolleyes:

Unfortunately what you just typed isn't working for many other people. So this isn't just about you its about others. Remember our DNA is different from all other people.

• Downvote 2

So a single meal a day witb coffee in between is healthy ?

Have a burger and take a seat newphew

I dont need chemicals to alter my DNA thank you. Ill stick to amino/fatty acids acids from avocados and nuts

tth b6y as6354V12C3R

its like if thun n justin had a lovechild

• Upvote 4