ur grandmas and grandads.............

Kim

how do u get on with them.....

my gran is a complete bitch one of thoose ones that doesnt give a sh*t bout the females in her family

and loves off the men.....

basically today went round to see her, havent seen her in like 2 years and was there 5 mins any more and i would want to commit suicide

basically sat down and then my uncle came in shes like "move, thts npt ur seat, so and so sits there"

i was f*ck*ng fuming, i havent seen her in time and shes giving me pure attitude had to just get up and say

im going anyway bye...then i went

shes 90 but still wonders outside her bungalow and invites all the men in her yard

i want to piss on her grave wen she dies the selfish ungratfull bitch

fd

h

df

b

sfdh

gr

shg

s

dg

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Much closer to my mothers parents. They were quite prominent in my childhood probably was round there house most sundays as a youngun. My dads parents I still love but I saw them maybe once a year if I was lucky.

Grandma regularly tells me I am favourite grandchild, I dunno if she drops that to all my cousins but I swear I do seem to get special treatment. I could rock up to her in a Aston Martin pick her up take her to a million pound mansion and she still would want to try and give me a tenner to spend with my friends

Bless her :)

My grandfather (+ 2 uncles) died fighting the french for independence, true martyrs. My other grandfather fought in the 2nd world war but died more recently.

I have both grandmothers left 86 and 95 i believe. Not very close to them as im not close to any of my family.

Algerian?

Had an image of the film Battle of Algiers as you wrote that.

BOA%2Bcop%2Bkiller.jpg

My grandfather (+ 2 uncles) died fighting the french for independence, true martyrs. My other grandfather fought in the 2nd world war but died more recently.

I have both grandmothers left 86 and 95 i believe. Not very close to them as im not close to any of my family.

Algerian?

Had an image of the film Battle of Algiers as you wrote that.

BOA%2Bcop%2Bkiller.jpg

yep those times