Mobiles are ruining relationships

Pretty obvious tbh but recent studies show many people are not aware of mobile etiquette, txting while they are talking to people etc...

Heard a phone in on BBC radio London last week and a lot of people were saying they notice it.

I tell my sisters not to use their mobile when they are in the car with me and my mum as it's bad manners and they should appreciate family time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9589232/Putting-a-mobile-phone-on-the-restaurant-table-will-ruin-your-meal.html

What are your feelings on the matter?

Its mad how you go to house parties or gatherings and everyone is just heads down on their phones.

Oh and lets not forget the I-am-a-DJ-too ass niggas . Soon as dudes clock that the music in the venue is playin' on some type of dock. Niggas start cueing their phones to drop there own playlist

I really hate it. If I'm out with my girl or other people and your phone is on the table it pisses me off. Your phone can be in your pocket or in your bag and you can still get to it in time. Can't stand making the effort to go out with people and they are engrossed in their phone. You've wasted my time. Why even come out if all you are going todo is look at your phone?

I really hate it. If I'm out with my girl or other people and your phone is on the table it pisses me off. Your phone can be in your pocket or in your bag and you can still get to it in time. Can't stand making the effort to go out with people and they are engrossed in their phone. You've wasted my time. Why even come out if all you are going todo is look at your phone?

my bredrins dad who is a successful businessman said to me one time that its to not drop it possibly/loose it and its a etiquette amongst them donnies there(rich people)

car keys and fone on table when out for dinner.

/

The worst is when youre at an event and people are writing statuses. ONG this house party is live when you can see them sat in a corner with their head down buried in their phone. The main one that pisses me off is when people will tag you/mention you in statuses when youre out. f*ck*ng hate these types. If i wanted everyone to know where i was or who i was with 24/7 id tell them myself. dont need you to do it for me. cunts

Guest chap44uns

had to confiscate one chicks fone as she was on it constantly when we were out

Lol how did that conversation go?

asked her straight whys she always on her phone, had a little playfight got the phone and put it in my pocket, told her shes banned from using it for the rest of the night

3621029_o.gif

felt like a boss

/

chicks secretly love di authority