Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smelly feet

Brazil with Michael Palin, BBC1

7 posts in this topic

Anyone talent spotting tonight? Women on the beach look a bit crusty but it's only 15 mins in, so might still give it a chance...

I'm heading to Bahia when I go. Obviously I'm going for the Salvador carnival since I heard it's sick, but I want to see their cultural ties and embracing of their African heritage.

I'm heading to Bahia when I go. Obviously I'm going for the Salvador carnival since I heard it's sick, but I want to see their cultural ties and embracing of their African heritage.

lolololol

not sure if srs

Went brazil back in 06 the cocaine was banging went through ounce in week ended up beefin some peruvians over prices nearly got kidnapped but was quick with the trigger finger old school Hackney gunslinger say nada

lolololol

not sure if srs

I am though. I could have gone to any of the other carnival in Brazil. I wanted to go to Salvador partially because of the heritage and ties with Africa.

/

Portuguese, você é do Brasil?

/

Anyone see the thick black chick before Mike went into the capoiera place?

Minha mae e Brasileiro mas meu pai do Africano(DR Congo)