Does your partner have friends

I used to point out reasons as to why one if my exs friendships were a liability based only on loyalties of the past. I never pressed thr issue out if respect besides i knew that once the idea was planted she would come to realise the truth on her own. Lo and behold a drama ensued and proved me right.

I used to point out reasons as to why one if my exs friendships were a liability based only on loyalties of the past. I never pressed thr issue out if respect besides i knew that once the idea was planted she would come to realise the truth on her own. Lo and behold a drama ensued and proved me right.

lol

You're a dangerous guy Fresh.

says the guy who goes where his girl wants him to, and has no say :/

drag_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

:/

Fam when I say forced I don't mean like when u were concieved and your 'dad' forced himself on ur mum.

I mean I didn't really wanna go but in a grown relationship u have to compramise sometimes.

You don't get on with and can't stand?

Has it caused any conflict in your relationship?

Have you suggested you would rather they don't see them anymore?

Obviously single people you can refer to your ex's.

I don't like ANY of her friends and make it well documented I don't wish to communicate with them. I only like her Father. They all hate me too so it's pretty cool. :lol: