My Apologies

The Somalian

Guest Chelsea Jack

he was one of the major players in brighton for a time, not to be crossed

used to run sh*t with MG before all the yuppies took over during the dubstep era

kids wanted to buy off fellow hipsters not a roadman, drugs change, people change and elemental didnt adapt

used to run sh*t with MG before all the yuppies took over during the dubstep era

kids wanted to buy off fellow hipsters not a roadman, drugs change, people change and elemental didnt adapt

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

/

He probably got asked for pills once in DMZ and based his whole life around that and various other Wikipedia articles he's read on 60's and 70's gangbangers and also his Dad's fabricated life.

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

/

He probably got asked for pills once in DMZ and based his whole life around that and various other Wikipedia articles he's read on 60's and 70's gangbangers and also his Dad's fabricated life.

nah his dad is a big massive yardie c*nt.. built like lennox lewis

always used to bang on about his oldman and i thought it was all bollocks

then he come down once to dig him out of a bit of trouble with some pikeys, the c*nt had hands like f*ck*ng switch blades so the gypos sh*t 'em sleves and scarpered

elemental was a decent lad, but reminded me a bit of Freydo from the godfather. He was a loyal, worshipping son, but at the end of the day he was a shadow of the legendary black errol from brixton..Watching him try and imitate his mannerisims and replicate his notoriety was a bit cringe at times, but he obviously felt he had a reputation to live up to

I believe he has found himself now though by helping out at the youth centres around Lambeth persuading the youths to give up the road life