Did I make the right decision?

Speculate

there is this girl i met at uni, alrite looking white girl slim waist and an ass, at first we were just f*ck*ng but it turned into something more, emotions got involved and we would find ourselves talking for ages together lieing in bed and i really enjoyed our time together. she was more than just a link we had a thing together and the sex was good, it wasn't all great though, there was one time she hurt me in a bad way and i went out the next night and lipsed a chick and i think she knew... she apologised two days after and we were back to normal after that. some time after that she made a public indirect that she wanted me as her boyfriend and being pretty emotionally attached i considered going out with her but there were a couple reasons i decided not to, one was that i didn't want to be tied down at the time and i was enjoying my freedom, another was that when she had a boyfriend she let me kiss a part of her body and dry hump her whilst she was drunk and i thought that could happen to me if i decided to date her so i allowed her. the problem was when i smashed another chick all i could think about is the girl i had a thing with but the fact she had acted untrustworthily in her last relationship made not trust her (even though it was with me) so i was never able to do the deed and make her wifey and we kinda stopped f*ck*ng...

a couple months later though, we f*cked and she was my on my mind aloooot, then we went home for the summer and dealt with 'baggage' with my ex that summer and didn't speak with the white chick... anyway got back to uni and slept in the same bed as the white chick but we only kissed and that was that, we didn't speak much afterwards and i kinda left it but recently i've been thinking about her and i kinda miss her so im gonna speak to her, she's doing a year abroad and she's got a boyfriend but im gonna try and be friends at least

keep thinking to myself, that maybe i made the wrong decision not going out with her because she dry humped me whilst with her last boyfriend basically cheating lol had deep feelings for this chick but allowed going the whole way because of this...

do you think i made the right choice?

******EDIT -POSTS TAKEN FROM VENTING THREAD NEW THREAD CREATED******

I think this is thread worthy.

I feel what you saying, you made her cheat on her man, so you know she has the capacity to cheat.

But was it just cos its you like does she rate you that much would things be different with you and her.

Either way its over now, do not think of it too much its the past you will go crazy over it

Speculate - dude - you know you made the right decision. This is where you need resolve to see it out even if part of you wants otherwise.

She hurt you in a bad way (whatever that was), she wasnt acting right while she had a boyfriend, and shes spending the year abroad. You wanted your freedom and had some baggage to sort out over the summer. Looks like there was only one way it coulda gone.

Imagine you had got more involved with her then she had still chosen to do a year abroad - you're then trying to maintain some sort of long distance thing with a girl who you know could well be banging Alejandro in Barcalona and still skyping you on some I miss you tip.

Also, being friends, unless theres ZERO feelings, can only lead to more problems.

• Upvote 1

there is this girl i met at uni, alrite looking white girl slim waist and an ass, at first we were just f*ck*ng but it turned into something more, emotions got involved and we would find ourselves talking for ages together lieing in bed and i really enjoyed our time together. she was more than just a link we had a thing together and the sex was good, it wasn't all great though, there was one time she hurt me in a bad way and i went out the next night and lipsed a chick and i think she knew... she apologised two days after and we were back to normal after that.

What did she do bro?