di stab INSIDE di club

Guest chap44uns

If he had dropped the road name himself he might still be here ffs

But hey nigs gonna nog

Wasnt a road name though

Was a nick name from growing up apparently because of the size of his head being structured like a bullet

Obviously if thats what his friends have known him as for 6/7+ years in life then obviously they are going to call him that in death too

Shouldnt even be having this sort of debate in here

A 20 year old died in cold blood again and you lot are speculating over his ''road name'', which you know nothing about

:/

Sign o the times

Guest Chelsea Jack

If he had dropped the road name himself he might still be here ffs

But hey nigs gonna nog

Wasnt a road name though

Was a nick name from growing up apparently because of the size of his head being structured like a bullet

Obviously if thats what his friends have known him as for 6/7+ years in life then obviously they are going to call him that in death too

Shouldnt even be having this sort of debate in here

A 20 year old died in cold blood again and you lot are speculating over his ''road name'', which you know nothing about

:/

Sign o the times

bane playin devils advocate as per

Terrible disgusting news. Oceanas weren't like that when I was there, but those characters certainly existed.

We went to the works on a Monday instead. But RIP whatever his real name is and I hope someone gets persecuted lawman style, I can't imagine he was that bad of a person that he deserved to die.

My young don still,

Guy was fully blessed Im not even gonna entertain any of the silly comments, just gonna clear up a few bits....

1. His name was bullet due to his head shape and nothing else

2. Everyone has had days were they are dressed like he was in the vid, doesn't mean he went to rave like that or on any funny vibe. He was out celebrating

Humble yute, he done his thing but was humble about it. Studying as well etc

All this 'drop the roadname' talk is silly though.

If the only person who calls you your gov name is your mum and the older generation etc you think when you pass all of a sudden everyone is suddenly gonna start calling by your govt name so its looks good in the english press? lol no

Also some nicknames aint welcomed but are eventually accepted when EVERYONE calls you it consistently for years

Guest Chelsea Jack

klejfksldfwnalkje bullet cos of his headshape

yh mate n all my buddies call me shankaman cos i like to yam di lamb, leave it out

end of the day if ur talkin all this big man talk on youtube videos, if it kicks off how can u be humble after chatting bare sh*t

r

e

etg

eth

eth

eth

the

het

e

hteth

eth

eth

eht

eth

eth

ewra

fak

Guest chap44uns

My young don still,

Guy was fully blessed Im not even gonna entertain any of the silly comments, just gonna clear up a few bits....

1. His name was bullet due to his head shape and nothing else

2. Everyone has had days were they are dressed like he was in the vid, doesn't mean he went to rave like that or on any funny vibe. He was out celebrating

Humble yute, he done his thing but was humble about it. Studying as well etc

noone is saying he went humble etc

but everyone has been in a uni rave were di monkeys drink a little 2,2 glasses of moet and start thinking thier rick ross