gym related phrases that get on ur tits

Skenghis Khan

Guest chap44uns

I use "how many sets u got" some guys are chillin texting their wife between sets and sh*t while I'm cooling down waiting. They need a little pressure.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"what You working on?"

followed by the guy recommending some other exercise I should do.

tend to always have headphones in gym to avoid any convo

How many sets you got left has absolutely no influence over me. I'll look you jn your eye and say 10 and carry on. Only time I'll budge is if the person is doin the same exercise with similar weights.

when i see guys taking the piss with equipment i wanna use ill put the pressure on by hovering around and asking "you got long bro?"

but the sets one is just a needed question

dont wanna gamble and move onto a different exercise and see the guy get up and someone else take that spot #pain

also i would never budge for someone and no you cant jump in... im focused here wanna re catch my breath and ill only stand up to put more KG on

when i see guys taking the piss with equipment i wanna use ill put the pressure on by hovering around and asking "you got long bro?"

but the sets one is just a needed question

dont wanna gamble and move onto a different exercise and see the guy get up and someone else take that spot #pain

looooooooooooool this

f*ckin PAIN

finishing work at 5pm im in the gym for 5.15 and its always mobbed. f*ckin have to go and freestyle my sessions sometimes if i cant get using what i need. on the plus side there is some exceptional fanny in there now and again. girls in their gym clothes....leggings and little tops *insert appropriate gif*

• Downvote 1

i'll happily ask someone how many sets they got left, or if someone asks me and i've got a fair few i'll ask them if they want to jump on between my sets. no need to be a c*nt about it.

As for overused phrases, not really a specific one but if i ask someone to spot me all i need them to do is watch the bar and lift it off me as i start to fail, i don't need 200 gym cliches bellowed into my ear in the name of motivation.

• Upvote 3

lol@ telling me you got 10 sets and 'carrying on'... the next statement from me will be telling, not asking you that i will use the weight while you rest.

it will be a fight thing if you get cunty but so far so good @ mine. one thing ive noticed is that such a statement wdnt be a problem with the real gym dons..

gym dons are done with a weight/machine within 5-8minutes.. its the clueless cunts who wanna incubate the weights like they wanna leave an egg.

annoying statements : "im still using it" ...if you were using it how did i get on it then?

'yeah im bulking now ...gonna cut next yr' (they never do)

'im just training light to rip it up'

'i need to start taking the protein shakes fam'

'nah i heard protein gives you a belly'

if i ask someone to spot me all i need them to do is watch the bar and lift it off me as i start to fail, i don't need 200 gym cliches bellowed into my ear in the name of motivation.

my boy gets a bit like this sometimes

all you

thats it man

all you

the way he will move to help me lift the bar with 2 index fingers or whatever if i start to falter a bit

had to tell him straight - "BRO. DONT HELP ME UNLESS I SAY HELP OR YOU SEE THE BAR FALLING TOWARDS MY CHEST MID LIFT"

those couple of seconds when you start failing are so satisfying. its me vs gravity and suddenly its a draw then im loosing :lol: