Is a chicks 'swag' important?

Rich Kid

Been dealing with one chick for a few months. Body, personality and looks are on point but the way she dresses is a bit leave it. Some grannyish vibe, I'm not shallow but flare jeans, cardigans and crocs should not be in the wardrobe of a 21 year old. It's f*ck*ng frustrating because she's so piff but the garms...

I bought her nice little dress from Gilly Hicks this summer and got my sister to get an assortment of in sh*t that chicks wear (asymmetrical skirts and what not) but she's still linking me in Superdry jeans and sh*t.

A little bit of effort wouldn't hurt her, nothing better than having your chick dressing elegantly when she's with you.

Looks to me like you was a bit aggressive with the buying of her clothes tryin to change her wardrobe so quickly. 2 things though...

1: Chicks still trying to find her style but sounds like she wants to keep it respectful.

2: Not sure she will be your girl long term if ya can't accept her for who she wants to be.

Fix though would be to start with some minor teasing like "My mum used to wear stuff like that" balance it right she'll come around and wear the slut gear you tryin to get her into :P

• Upvote 6

very

but its not a garms ting

the whole swag has to be on point

so many tings just have no swag loads of them are nice as well

rather move up them 5s with swag then the 7s with nutting

sure ive mentioned it on here loads of times

Looks to me like you was a bit aggressive with the buying of her clothes tryin to change her wardrobe so quickly. 2 things though...

1: Chicks still trying to find her style but sounds like she wants to keep it respectful.

2: Not sure she will be your girl long term if ya can't accept her for who she wants to be.

Fix though would be to start with some minor teasing like "My mum used to wear stuff like that" balance it right she'll come around and wear the slut gear you tryin to get her into :P

LOL it's not even a slut wear vibe though. A pair of leggings, a top and dolly shoes won't hurt. Bare baggy garms.

I have to admit I wish I was young enough for what a woman wore to still be of such high importance, last year I was having a conversation with a woman about our difference of political opinion when from outta nowhere she said something like "So how would we raise kids when we see things so different politically?"

Full baffle mode engaged

Had a similar 'issue' with a potential ting recently.

First time I linked her though we went out for a drink and she's wearing kitten heels :/ :/ :/ :/. Stayed at her yard. Next day we went food shopping. I'm looking at her drop again like :/ but tbh I think she's just a broke student

But yeah it matters A LOT