Supermalt

these f*ckboy trick or treaters

61 posts in this topic

how can u be doing this in ends, feel to poison my skittles and let them learn

ringing bells begging randoms for food dressed as a daemon, who started this

Deemonz

these bummy youts aint even making an effort lmao, one of them was old as f*ck

anyway this year im ready for that egg, f*ck wit me

In kensal rise bare of these youths with their parents on this begging for food tip.

You'd think after the recent spate of abduction and overall noncery ppl wouldn't encourage their children to knock on strangers doors on cold dark evenings

craving some supermalt now

nohomo

:lmao:

/

Damians

I've had this non stop since 6 but the teenagers don't get anything, imagine they come round dressed normal with hoods up.

Just fill a super soaker with bleach and aim for the eye holes

I had some really old marshmallows that were kinda sticking together, some stale pringles, some lollies that have been knocking about in the kitchen, f*ck know where they came from...sot the TrickOrTreaters have been useful for taking my unwanted cupboard items, not gonna lie. They weren't getting my damn Harribo though, no way!

Never forget when some bold trick or treaters tried to force the door open of my bredins yard when they thought no one was home

:lol:

i dont mind little kids dressed up having fun but if ur over 10 or not even dressed up na mate

imagine these yewts rolled into a restaurant...yes restaurant.......on FRIDAY..........saying trick or treat to the customers shaking a bag which u could hear had coins in it. I gave the kid some disgusted face like kmt. Fux that about. If i was sitting down at a table rather than waiting for one at the time i woulda been pissed.

Was out with a ting yesterday at the bar, and some yutes fully rolled in the bar, costumes on saying trick or treat.

Said i've only got notes and he said " go to the bar and get some change "

Thierry-Henry-reacts-to-Arsenal-loan-from-NY-Red-Bulls.jpg

Daemuns

Yh was in waggamamas on Friday and some little shits come in...thought they must be with their parents waiting to eat then they approached begging I just dashed my chop sticks in their bag

how u letting ur kids truck or treat in a restraunt 4 days b4 Halloween must be di single mums

Amount of bummy shot going down is disgraceful. That is more or less begging

I remember a few years back none of us had any f*ck*ng idea what "trick or treating" was and the whole night my mum answers the door barely speaking English to these f*ck*ng kids that came asking. Pure confusion

I remember a few years back none of us had any f*ck*ng idea what "trick or treating" was and the whole night my mum answers the door barely speaking English to these f*ck*ng kids that came asking. Pure confusion

:lol: