Go home to where you belong...

Afroman

Another one these brave drunk white women

She could not even elaborate on what she means kind of person who votes BNP and supports the English defence league because they use BUZZWORDS.

The uneducated you got to love them any how I wonder what David Michael makes of all of this?

http://www.facebook.....372019?fref=ts

Ashman, Eletilmsm who is he I always see him doing positive stuff on my facebook have no idea who he is. Ashman I know you speak to him. Ele I know you are clued up on feds and elders

Took a look at the comments on the youtube knew I should not of. Just SMH

Another one these brave drunk white women

She could not even elaborate on what she means kind of person who votes BNP and supports the English defence league because they use BUZZWORDS.

The uneducated you got to love them any how I wonder what David Michael makes of all of this?

http://www.facebook.....372019?fref=ts

Ashman, Eletilmsm who is he I always see him doing positive stuff on my facebook have no idea who he is. Ashman I know you speak to him. Ele I know you are clued up on feds and elders

Took a look at the comments on the youtube knew I should not of. Just SMH

Say that again, mate? Who is David Michael?

/

The scunt in this video isn't drunk. Maybe she's dying and just wants to be real to what she feels, who knows.

I always wonder what prompts these people to go from waking up, leaving the house, hopping on the bus, to ranting like that. How does one go about actually starting one of these rants off? I'd imagine you'd start of muttering, then try to find a like-mind on the seat next to you (and fail), before lunging forward to back the ting solo, say what you think everyone else is too scared to say. f*ck knows.

I don't know how I'd react, tbh.

• Downvote 1

Is it fair to say since the riots white people have been more openly racist towards black people?

Like after 9/11 the paki/terrorist talk increased?

So it was always there simmering underneath but that was the catalyst to be more open?

Think crimewatch should show more black murders of whites think it will then simmer down again tbh.

Guest Chelsea Jack

i got abused on the public transport when i was a kid around bexley

some skinhead bnp people around there

f*ckin somalian go back to ur country etc etc. was helpless some lowlives

lol that's peak

any man that abuses a child is a serious coward though

Is it fair to say since the riots white people have been more openly racist towards black people?

Like after 9/11 the paki/terrorist talk increased?

So it was always there simmering underneath but that was the catalyst to be more open?

Think crimewatch should show more black murders of whites think it will then simmer down again tbh.

tbh i think black people have become a bit relaxed in regards to racism against them

main reasons for this muslims and pakistanis have been the the no.1 hate target for the last few years now and most racism is directed towards them, black racism fallen back into the shadows until recently with the footy situations

living in london (and other large urban cities) with a large black community and large mix of other races you become slighlty oblivious to it and think nah no racism in london its all up north where it happens

add to that the amount of white women you see pushing prams with mixed babies and amount of white girls going for black guys, black guys got a bit too comfortable with them thinknig nah these women cant be racist

• Upvote 1

Why do you keep cussing lahi, confirmation? Along with me he gave you nuff props telling us you called him etc and you are doing well and can't wait to be back on here banging out on the e blocks.

If anything in your next hit single you should name check him and invite him to the video shoot

#KEPTTHELEGENDALIVE

• Upvote 1