To Northampton and back

Heero Yuy

had a bitch like this, i met her during carnival on a monday, then that same night i met her in camdem, went to a few bars, i can tell she was thinking i was money man, when she started hinting we should get on the packets(sniff) :/ ...but im so anti when it comes to paying for chicks with no money, she had to ring someone send money to her account...i paid for the hotel tho had couple fake £20's

• Upvote 1

up some pics

Good call

Guest chap44uns

had a bitch like this, i met her during carnival on a monday, then that same night i met her in camdem, went to a few bars, i can tell she was thinking i was money man, when she started hinting we should get on the packets(sniff) :/ ...but im so anti when it comes to paying for chicks with no money, she had to ring someone send money to her account...i paid for the hotel tho had couple fake £20's

di rachetness

Tbh he's probably thinking someone will know her and one of you excited inspector morse types will start tracing his life and turn up at his front door looking to do an exposure video.