kerser

What is ur perception of a RASTA

38 posts in this topic

When I think of a rasta, I think of weed, dreads and chatting sh*t all day

There must be more to it than that

When I think of a rasta, I think of weed, dreads and chatting sh*t all day

There must be more to it than that

My ex's dad was walking proof.

Never ever explained what it meant to be Rastafarian. Man used to just chat sh*t about any and everything

Righteous,

Good hearted

is jah meant to be a god or what

Rastafari are monotheists, worshipping a singular God whom they call Jah. Jah is the term in the "KJV" (King James Version of the Bible), Psalms 68. Rastas see Jah as being in the form of the Holy Trinity, that is, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Rastas say that Jah, in the form of the Holy Spirit (incarnate), lives within the human, and for this reason they often refer to themselves as "I and I". Furthermore, "I and I" is used instead of "We", and is used in this way to emphasize the equality between all people, in the belief that the Holy Spirit within all people makes them essentially one and the same.

is jah meant to be a god or what

Rastafari are monotheists, worshipping a singular God whom they call Jah. Jah is the term in the "KJV" (King James Version of the Bible), Psalms 68. Rastas see Jah as being in the form of the Holy Trinity, that is, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Rastas say that Jah, in the form of the Holy Spirit (incarnate), lives within the human, and for this reason they often refer to themselves as "I and I". Furthermore, "I and I" is used instead of "We", and is used in this way to emphasize the equality between all people, in the belief that the Holy Spirit within all people makes them essentially one and the same.

iyah

/

unemployed

Funny, laid back, easy going people

Pretty much this but most people seem to think its what the op said.

Growing up with my dad as a rasta used to get them dumb boys in school asking me to get my dad to hook them up with weed smh. The mans never smoked weed as long as I've been alive

A true rasta has love in their heart and is righteous and peaceful in his/her dealings with the outside world

Always at the forefront of the mind of a Rasta is consciousness and respect for fellow man

However not every man you see with a beard, locs, hat and the colours has this in his heart. A lot of wolf in sheep clothing out there

Peaceful and spiritual people who like to smoke weed and sing when they are high .

Cant be bothered to post them all up, those who want to watch more will do so.

HAV U EVER MET a functioning normal member of society who is a rasta

Lol

Yes plenty but I know where you are going

:rofl:

Painters and decorators

Funny, laid back, easy going people

Nuff ignorant people on here

Do your research.

gta pos gunner for them vids

muta explains it very well

Why is rastafari or rastafarianism (excuse my ignorance) concentrated in jamaica? is there a history of the religion in any other place than jamaica?

As an outsider it seems its a religion largely based upon culture and not the worship of god.