Nines

Flojo

dfhrhje skrapz n nines album will be ??

On 14/02/2017 at 4:47 PM, cambridgebanteer said:

I meant the singing r&b hooks rather than the tunes without hooks. If you are going to bring someone in the sing a hook on your debut label album it's got to be at least Shola Ama, or even one of those autotune dons with a half mili views from SBTV

Should have brought through maestro 

penny for my thoughts is a UK classic

• Upvote 1

Tbh nines albums wasnt one to waste p on trying to pre promote, first week sales were always gonna be about fan loyalty and word of mouth, challenge now is to keep his name on the playlists and in contention for awards and focus on longevity sales and streams. 

On 08/02/2017 at 7:49 PM, Kuffir said:

if the beats r on point? im beside myself atm ngl

if nines back catalogue is any indication this should be the best uk rap album ever easy

and now these white bishes is involved who knows what cud happen

plot twist: the album will be underwhelming but still buss nines due to the inherent daemonaery deception :o

technically it cant buss nines cause nines buss already nh

in any event the quickness with which lionel fell in line leads me to believe that others of his ilk are already powering the hype machine

double pronged attack of nme review + extensive noisey coverage with a brit nomination or maybe bet award as the end game ?

this is the LEAST this white bish could do tbh. otherwise her/xls involvement was an entire waste of time as nina coulda done a projector/av room shutdown and flung the icb insignia across a couple buildings himself and caked

anyway this is a great look for nines and could mean a bigger spotlight on uk rap by extension, and by the time he buzz has fully built up cbiz will be ready to drop both feet in fully independent on ER records and money march us into great great times

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2