Mods the decline in this site. I am out of here

The Somalian

Anyway like I said before this place is now sh*t. To many computer tough guys on here who are brave behind the computer screen. I come here for joke football talk on the weekend news events, computer games info, downloads etc getting joke during the week like when I am work or chilling watching tv.

I am not sure who it was but my account was hacked which shows you the lengths people on here go to for LOL's it's pathetic. To many people want to chat sh*t in normal topics just with this constant sh*t it BORING same guys who look at the floor if you see them on road.

Safe to the people who I have met and are actually real people also all the other people who have helped me out with little things here and there. It's been jokes.

• Downvote 1

Yeah I hear that but its annoying because I know these guys are worthless guys in real life and this is the kind of thing they live for which in itself is disturbing, but to come on here and every day get this sh*t is annoying. It comes like they have an actual problem with me I will feel no way to actually go their house'a and sort it out face to face.

If anyone knows of a way how I can get their actual address or id's e-mail [email protected]

stop pretending someone hacked your account. cheers.

• Upvote 3

After all the messages of support on facebook, twitter on my self imposed exile asking me to come back from admin to low level users. I have decided to come back and enhance your life’s once again (no Ashman). I would like to thank Jas for his continued support for my cause. Yes my computer was not ‘’hacked’’ but I gave out my password to someone I thought was blade ‘school boy error’.

• Upvote 1

<p>

Anyway like I said before this place is now sh*t. To many computer tough guys on here who are brave behind the computer screen. I come here for joke football talk on the weekend news events, computer games info, downloads etc getting joke during the week like when I am work or chilling watching tv.

Safe to the people who I have met and are actually real people also all the other people who have helped me out with little things here and there. It's been jokes.

After all the messages of support on facebook, twitter on my self imposed exile asking me to come back from admin to low level users. I have decided to come back and enhance your life’s once again (no Ashman). I would like to thank Jas for his continued support for my cause. Yes my computer was not ‘’hacked’’ but I gave out my password to someone I thought was blade ‘school boy error’.

f*ck*ng d*ckhead. suck your tramp of a mum