Smoking on di bus.... (Superman moment)

Afroman

u know what tbf bane has a point even tho he comes will his usual holier than thou sh*t

imagine a sniffing fag on the way home by this c*nt and not say anything

>>>Londoners, someone can be dying on road they would walk past not to miss xfactor

i think we crossed soe lines here

guy was smoking

he wasnt exactly holding the passengers to ransom

what im saying, you dont know what these guys have, yeah he was a fraud in the end, but how many times you heard man confronting someone on the bus and getting stabbed up?

is that really worth it for a cigarette?

if it was something more id get it, but this is f*ckin minor

no need to pump your chest on a forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3. Good to see people standing up to these no hopers with no cares for anybody else, ashame everyone else choose to sit in silence

what would you have done

LOL @ getting stabbed over a cigarette

:/

Guess sensationalism really works on some people

be superman

thats you

i aint gettin f*cked up over some bullshit that dont involve me

especially as i dont travel on PT with shanks or straps

I don't see how that is playing superman though

Dealing with issues you have a problem with is just a part of being a man IMO

Maybe them genes wern't passed down to some of you, I dunno

Each to their own

Fam, I hear where you coming from..

I have been in a similar situation. Not exactly the same but involved a bus driver and some youth and I got involved. Restrained the youth till the police came. For me it wasn't a superman ting. I just had to weight it up and instincts told me to go for it.

But in certain scenarios I will keep it moving tbh

Its good this youth got exposed though

thats a double decker window too lol

3. Good to see people standing up to these no hopers with no cares for anybody else, ashame everyone else choose to sit in silence

what would you have done

man will calmly sit and stare out the window while listening to some Troy Ave

loool

Loook its hard situation

These f*ckin vermin scumbags could be holding a weopon, and u know no one is helpin u on that bus

Its not worth dying over... The law isnt gna protect u as a have a go hero as well..

Let the fuzz deal wkith the law

True, but I guess certain man don't like being threatened, tell a man you're gonna shoot him, African man be like nah f*ck that.

It went past the weed or whatever.

• Upvote 1

This society is full of shook ones! It ain't 'dying' over a cigarette, it's intervening after threats of gun violence were made to another law abiding member of the public! Guy should have taken the L and bopped off the bus, how is a big 19/20 year old keeping that up in 2012. And to spark it up again..

Makes me question why people aren't on some 'Let's Roll!' ting unless they're staring death in the face. Moist.

People are too shook, we need some sort of mutual combat law, or a good samaritan law like there is in France where civil society is expected to be involved. Sick of people letting sh*t slide because it 'doesn't involve them'.

Legalize CS gas in this country, and I'm down for this Phoenix Jones ting.

Don't think he would have been protected by our self-defence laws, swear the threat of violence needs to be clear and present.

I would bang someone if they said they were gonna get a strap, but I'm looking to get that anonymous KO and kick. Not hanging around to find out if I'm covered legally and get my name taken down, or shot.

Mutual defence could only really happen if the self-defence laws were questioned, it's all the same stuff. I think our civilians need to be empowered to protect and defend themselves.

Can't say im a big fan of blacks ratting on blacks tbh but it seems like the yout thought he was a bit wicked then got put in his place .

Bruh. This is a grown ass man here . He aint really on that spifftv mentality

what did you expect him to do..?

• Upvote 4

what would you have done

Guess sensationalism really works on some people

A man will sit on a bus next to you blow a spliff in your face and youll be sittting there looking at your phone

shatap

dgd

fh

f

sh

fh

fd

hfd

h

df

f

on that hand... thats a different story if that was to happen to me... if its weed i wouldnt care if its cigarette i would tell man to allow it