kerser

Signs She'll Be Good In Bed

135 posts in this topic

Moretime, based on certain observations, you can just tell if a woman will be good in bed.

8/9 times outta 10 im always right but theres been a few over the yrs that have suprised me either way...

Do you agree, can you tell?

Any girl that can dance can f*ck by default

Any girl that can slow dance can f*ck by default

Knew 1 chick that could wine to soca but took them 180 bpm moves to the bedroom & nearly broke my tings

Any girl that can slow dance can f*ck by default

Knew 1 chick that could wine to soca but took them 180 bpm moves to the bedroom & nearly broke my tings

:lol:

Myth

One chick I know used to go in on the dancefloor, always assumed she was wicked in bed.

3 man told me they were expecting something special based on the skanks but she was dead.

Sometimes hunger is enough, but I like my girls who move all slinky

Di myth

Define what is "good in bed"

Confidence & someone who is comfortable with there body and open to try different things.

Confidence & someone who is comfortable with there body and open to try different things.

So basically a slag.

So basically a slag.

Doesn't necessarily mean a slag. Just someone who is open minded.

A 'slag' to me is a woman who sleeps with anyone. Usually with no build up or chase.

Dance is a myth tbh.

If she KNOWS about di zorn.

The she will def be good in bed..

Nothing better than a chick who knows when to alternate position & speed without disrupting di flow.

Do we think it comes with practice or can it be natural?

Is a woman who is good in bed a catch 22?

i banged an asian girl before

never was fully naked

IT WAS SO ANNOYING

if im sucking her breasts her leggings would be on in the bed

if im banging her she would leave her bra on

i never saw her full figure in its glory, like running around or just her feeling comfortable... but the sex was good tho... nice, tight clean shaved vagina

i no 1 girl who casj speaks about zorn to me... but she is just a good friend... i do not find her attractive at all INTHESLIGHTEST.

i wish other girls were like her about zorn and naming sex moves they like and pronstars... so refreshing

said this before

could never wife a girl who is crack in bed

wifey has to be cack in bed with a low sex drive

said this before

could never wife a girl who is crack in bed

wifey has to be cack in bed with a low sex drive

On the real? That doesn't sound like any fun.

That's the thing though everyone wants the worldys who have slept with less than 3 people but are good in bed.

Paradox.

A lot of it I imagine comes down to underlying personality traits as well as their comfort keeps with you

I can imagine an extrovert is more comfortable taking full advantage of the d jumping in it and doing the rodeo thing than a shy introvert,

HOWEVER

What i know is that a comfortable girl will be happy to explore everything with you regardless of personality

Sometimes you just need to know them and reduce their self conscienceness whilst around you enough for you to explore every crevice I her in every way she is happy to within her sexual boundaries

The matter of sexual boundaries is another thing in itself though, I find the a non-zorn watching chick willing to experiment as a magical thing cos it just means she wants to do it as long as its nasty and feels good

That's the thing with sex, you don't just get good at it with practice per say. Everyone likes different things, different tastes etc What's good for a next man ain't exactly something that's gonna be or feel good for you.

A girl needs to have a balanced CV imo, Ain't trying to see the person who's worked at 30 companies in the last 5 years but at the same time ain't going to be feeling that person who worked at one or two companies in the last 20.

Balance is key and this all leads back to what you classify as a slag and what you're willing to define as acceptable.