Signs She'll Be Good In Bed

kerser

Define what is "good in bed"

Confidence & someone who is comfortable with there body and open to try different things.

So basically a slag.

Doesn't necessarily mean a slag. Just someone who is open minded.

A 'slag' to me is a woman who sleeps with anyone. Usually with no build up or chase.

i banged an asian girl before

never was fully naked

IT WAS SO ANNOYING

if im sucking her breasts her leggings would be on in the bed

if im banging her she would leave her bra on

i never saw her full figure in its glory, like running around or just her feeling comfortable... but the sex was good tho... nice, tight clean shaved vagina

said this before

could never wife a girl who is crack in bed

wifey has to be cack in bed with a low sex drive

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of it I imagine comes down to underlying personality traits as well as their comfort keeps with you

I can imagine an extrovert is more comfortable taking full advantage of the d jumping in it and doing the rodeo thing than a shy introvert,

HOWEVER

What i know is that a comfortable girl will be happy to explore everything with you regardless of personality

Sometimes you just need to know them and reduce their self conscienceness whilst around you enough for you to explore every crevice I her in every way she is happy to within her sexual boundaries

That's the thing with sex, you don't just get good at it with practice per say. Everyone likes different things, different tastes etc What's good for a next man ain't exactly something that's gonna be or feel good for you.

A girl needs to have a balanced CV imo, Ain't trying to see the person who's worked at 30 companies in the last 5 years but at the same time ain't going to be feeling that person who worked at one or two companies in the last 20.

Balance is key and this all leads back to what you classify as a slag and what you're willing to define as acceptable.