Masseuse

Fresh

well i'm not the person to ask the last massage i had (by male masseuse) got done for sexual harrasment a couple months later.

I thought he hands were moving a little slow down me at times but i thought it was a professional place lol (my friend hooked me up when she was temp somewhere) was a good massage though cant lie.

well i'm not the person to ask the last massage i had (by male masseuse) got done for sexual harrasment a couple months later.

I thought he hands were moving a little slow down me at times but i thought it was a professional place lol (my friend hooked me up when she was temp somewhere) was a good massage though cant lie.

:lol:

Hotel Rafayael I got a sick massage there. It was an offer on lastminute.com for me and my girl but my gahd the massage was good. Wanted to just grab her poom there and then. Face was busted but the hands must have been crafted by god. Never knew massages could be that good. Need to get one now I reminisce over it.

• Upvote 3

This masseuse chick I used to see did me a favour but I don't see her any more and ever since I've been craving a Massage but I don't really know what's good.

Any ideas?

What's your price range?

What's your price?

tbh Em Dott's sh*t looked official but three figures aint normal. Is it?

Like I said I dont know what's good, and that include pricing, so I'm relying on you lot.

This masseuse chick I used to see did me a favour but I don't see her any more and ever since I've been craving a Massage but I don't really know what's good.

Any ideas?

What's your price range?

What's your price?

tbh Em Dott's sh*t looked official but three figures aint normal. Is it?

Like I said I dont know what's good, and that include pricing, so I'm relying on you lot.

4/5 star hotels you will find the price being 80 onwards for 1 hour full body.

Decent salons and day spas I'd say 60 onwards.

To get cheaper prices your best bet is lastminute, spa breaks etc. the Rembrandt hotel has an offer 1 hour hot stone massage (could request a normal Swedish or aroma if you don't want the stones just ask) for 64 quid plus use of facilities which is a very good rate considering the hotel and location.

Never been here before but hotels like these have reputations to adhere to so you shouldn't be disappointed.

• Upvote 1

It was an offer on lastminute.com for two at £90. You get a choice of different treatments. I took the body and facial. You get champagne and access to the hotel facilities such as gym, Jacuzzi, steam room, etc. I would never pay more than £50 for an individual massage.