219 posts in this topic

the gaza strip that is greazy immigrants

whagts the concensus on this

hamas should have understood you mess with the bull u get the horns

i cant stand their politics

but then again israeli zionist aggression sickens me to my core

a plagure on both your houses i say

The only solution is moderation.

Hard lines from either side will not one. One side will never concede to the other. Both sides need to learn to live along side each other.

do i lookin like a fackin journoo to you lad

Al Jazeera channel news reporting >

FAAAACCK!

leader of the Hamas military wing was killed earlier

^^^

cant be life

jesus christ

The head of the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas has been killed during Israeli air and naval strikes in the Gaza Strip.

Ahmed Said Khalil al-Jabari and another Hamas official died when the car they were in was hit in Gaza City.

It follows a wave of rocket attacks against Israel from the territory.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the military was prepared to broaden its operation against Hamas targets in Gaza.

Gaza's health ministry said a further five Palestinians had died in the attacks across Gaza.

_64143917_64143916.jpg

Hamas spokesman Abu Zuhri said: "Israel will regret the moment they even thought of doing this."

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, who is based in the separate West Bank territory, condemned the Israeli operation.

"President Mahmoud Abbas... warned of the seriousness of the Israeli escalation and demanded an immediate end to the aggression," a statement carried on the official Wafa news agency said.

Arab League foreign ministers will meet in emergency session on Friday.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called for an "immediate de-escalation of tensions".

The British Foreign Office issued a statementsaying: "We continue to call on all sides to exercise restraint to prevent a dangerous escalation that would be in no-one's interests."

Israel has killed several senior Hamas figures in similar operations, including the movement's founder, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, in 2004.

^^^

cant be life

jesus christ

efkmefldkz.qsdmrewkel the world taking the piss out of itself

bane ur fogettin source links again bro

something about egypt arent too happy and their new government arent gonna be so friendly with the daemons

And as usual you get the deluded brits singing the praises of israel while declaring anyone who are against isreael as the real terrorists . I swear its like they thrive on the power that they have

Hamas says 'gates of hell opened' as Israel kills military leader in Gaza

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/14/israel-assassinates-hamas-military-chief

This made me shiver

Such a powerful statement to drop

RIP in advance to all the innocent lives lost

Its sad that all the educated people stirring things up for the ''sheep'' to follow and act out

Yes I know thats war, but I never have and never will agree with it, but thats another topic

And as usual you get the deluded brits singing the praises of israel while declaring anyone who are against isreael as the real terrorists . I swear its like they thrive on the power that they have

im sorry, where was this?

The situation is beyond f*cked, I can't even be bothered with following it half the time.

The sooner religion is dead and buried the better.

The situation is beyond f*cked, I can't even be bothered with following it half the time.

The sooner religion is dead and buried the better.

this has been beyond that

im sorry, where was this?

dont even bother with this useless forcefully blind idiot. about where was this :/ / religion isnt the problem its the lying daemonz and desert chaff who politicised it. take religion away, and a daemon will still find something to use to brainwash and oppress people