Sparta Praha v Olympique Lyonnais

Steaua Bucureşti v Stuttgart

Videoton v Genk

TV

6rItQ.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

will put up the rest when i wake up

Who are the dangermen on the other team?

PC: The left-footed bloke who looks more like Plug from The Beano than Plug does. In fairness, he's a great player. And if he stays at the Thursday club for another season he will be as dumb as some of the other Bash St Kids. Defoe will cause problems, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Croaker drops him!

Which of the other team's players would make it into your first team?

PC: Plug.

PMcC: None of them would get into our first team - although the young lad Wilshere would be a fantastic squad man for us.

Who will you be targeting for abuse at the Emirates?

PC: No one, such behaviour is for c***s. Unless Adebayor runs the length of the pitch to celebrate..

PMcC: Unfortunately there's no Eboue anymore. We could always rely on him to react - if he had a brain, he'd be stupid. Szczesny never shuts up in the papers about us with his smug face, but I don't think he'll play as he still trying to get over letting his country down in the Euros. Wilshere will be a target as he has something to prove, I genuinely think I could mark him out of the game for 90 minutes so big bad Sandro will fancy his chances.

What’s your opinion of the opposing fans?

PC: Spurs fans? They have to live with supporting Tottenham, isn't that bad enough? They're an irrelevance.. When was the last time they finished above us?

PMcC: I've never met a real Arsenal fan. They are a joke to the rest of the country, never mind to Spurs fans. I hate it when Sky do re-runs on adverts of that bloke with the beard at Old Trafford, screaming like his head is going to explode! I'd love to give him a slap, I would have loved to have sat next to him when they lost 8-2! saying that.. he'd probably have left when Danny Welbeck made it 1-0

:rofl:

Deep down I hope Tottenham win and we go on a lengthy losing run, only chance we got to see Wenger leave.

Fed up with his constant support, constant media drivel, constant financial philosophy, constant shit man management.

It's fucking doing my head in, nothing can justify the amount of time he's been given, there are better managers out there who he's stopping by his false prohecy

Wenger out and 4,5 goal win for spurs!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

all the undercover spurs supporting london mancs will be out in force

The way a lot of Arsenal fans(I think you was one of the few that didn't) was celebrating and even congratulating guys like Nasri and Clichy when City won the title in May can you blame them?

Yeah cos it just started in May 2012...

Reasons before May is because of the way stereotypical gassed up Arsenal fans act(best example would be someone like Piers Morgan)

Yeah cos Piers speaks for Arsenal and sums up Arsenal fans doesn't he...

Its like me saying Paddy Crerand speaks for Manchester United and their fans... Oh and he is on the clubs payroll...

arsenal fans are just salty that everyone thinks they are cunts.

• Upvote 2

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid

No Caulker today..... Maybe a new forward line.....

smh, gallas should be dropped

Actually you know what you of all on here don't act like your a neutral please. Lol.

Continue and I will actually take the time to show and prove.

At least the other one is humbled, cos he still owes me £500.

stfu

you lot for years have been the most dellusional and annoying fans on here (hence the arsenal room), the same way you lot use to talk when your team was title challenging and being 'successful' all those years ago, is the same way you lot talk now (well now most of yous are learning your place) when your scraping 4th and getting slapped over every season.

You lot just take out the shitness of your club, and manager on the london supporting man u fans and say we support spurs lol

and for the millionth time you are a c*nt from the internet, lol @ thinking i owe you anything. Only cause i dont plan on going away from this forum and ur going to throw it back up in my face everytime how you won the bet by the skin of your teeth, im actually gonna have to pay lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1