Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Myles Bossman

Brand new house tune (support from Disclosure amongst others)

8 posts in this topic

Hiyer everyone, im Myles Bossman, an 18 year old producer. Started producing in February and I've made a tune with the vocals of Midnight Star on a disco house tip. First attempt at a House tune so please check it out, share and comment, hopefully you will like it. Sent it Disclosure 2 weeks ago and got some great positive feedback which i wasn't expecting. Wasn't expecting a reply even so that massively boosted my confidence to know that they liked it and are feeling the tune. Please check it out, thank you.

Myles Bossman (MistaBossman) - Midas Touch.

http://soundcloud.com/myles-bossman/midas-touch

Thats nice,

id say the beat needs a bit more variation the first 2mins but im only listening on lappy so ill listen on spakers later

Some people cannot see the link? If so here it is... http://soundcloud.com/myles-bossman/midas-touch Thanks Fresh, that means a lot mate, big up and FA23 thanks for the feedback, thats fair play, maybey in the next tune i will mix and switch it up a bit more in the intro, thanks mate. Do check it out on speakers though, lots of bass.

Genuinely didn't think i would like this for some reason

I am a fan though, I do like

I like it mate, one thing i’d look at is around 3,15 when the vocal feels like a bridge and you change the bass a bit – i would take out the hats or change the pattern. Definitely have a decent tune there once the structure is finished

Out of curiosity that hollow bass sound you can hear at 4 secs, 12 secs and throughout, is that a sample or did you make it? Been trying to recreate that lately it reminds me of Dusky’s bass