Do you cover the toilet seat with tissue? (public toilets)

kerser

I've said this before but I don't understand how some people misjudge their night so badly that they end up shitting in a nightclub toilet

Hahaha never happened to me but the last week or so my stomach has been giving my problems, I won't feel the need to go at all then ill randomly get stomach pain and I know I have about 1 minute to get to a toilet before I explode. I'm scared its gonna happen to me on a night out

I remember my grandad was at my mums house 1 time doing some handy work, he went to use the toilet, didn't flush.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw when I lifted the lid.

I'm talking meatballs, enchiladas, 5 course meal sitting in water, the sight was so shocking I just laughed.

I still laugh.

girl im linkin now... or who ive been linkin on and off for over 2 years i think now

i did a sh*t in her house, when everyone was downstairs or out so i thought f*ck IT NICE AND QUIET UPSTAIRS... (these people are foreign hungarian/swedish people)

went to the toilet... it was one of those sticky shits... fuking hate them... it was all coming out like the runs, making bare crackling fart noises, all sticking to the toilets sides...

i flushed the toilet and it was rising... i was like quarm, i'll flush again... flushed again it was still rising/blocked... i was like...

a1tgrc.jpg

rokking back and forth, thinking how the f*ck am i gonna get out of this one...

there was no plunger, no utensils in the bathroom...

so i tried 2 more flushes and left the bathroom and went back to her room (she shares with other flatmates)

i am chilling in her room, and 1 other girl comes to the room and says "did i just use the toilet"

i said na na, i just brushed my teeth or suttin like that

she said someones just used the toilet and now its blocked... i was like faaaaaa :/

i went downstairs and ran out the house... didnt speak to her for 1 month, get the dust blow over so she can forget

i now speak to her

• Downvote 1