Girl gets knocked out cold in Plaistow by black guy

Vertigo

If you're a local then you're involved as its part of your community.

Could be your mum/wife/sister/daughter/gay son next.

Sadly not many people have this attitude any more.

A community ? in newham PAHAHAHAHA . Can i ask do you think mr patel or mr singh would do the same for a black or white lady that had been attacked by a fellow mr patel ?

No they will be telling little shobna " this is why we never used to let you play out with those people when you were younger"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If he killed her

There was no leads

You know her family

Then what?

Its not my place to say anything

I hope you ain't religious wid dem bars.

?

If you are religious you think God rewards those who are selfish?

God aint watching me because i aint killed or attacked no one

Strangest answer I've ever heard

:lol: i was thinking the same

aotcfk.jpg

• Upvote 8

If you're a local then you're involved as its part of your community.

Could be your mum/wife/sister/daughter/gay son next.

Sadly not many people have this attitude any more.

A community ? in newham PAHAHAHAHA .

I know the idea is shocking but that footage is quite horrifying tbh

no-one wants to see that mate

• Upvote 2

Bare talk going on that the daves, the goons, and the akhis are all trying to hunt this guy down before the feds get him

muadness

Didnt see these so called akhis hunting down the the asian ring grooming young white girls..

bit of a silly comment tbh

For once I agree with Afro here

It seems very likely this guy is mentally disturbed, how is pack of wolves hunting him down to attack him the right thing to do?

Don't see these communities coming together for other causes that need much more help then this one off case

Just an easy target to fee like a hero

Looks like they got him.

A man has been arrested after an attack on a girl who was knocked unconscious by one punch in east London. The 16-year-old was hit on the head near the Black Lion pub in Plaistow High Street, not far from her home, on 13 November.

Police said a suspect was captured on CCTV jogging away from the unconscious girl on the pavement after what appeared to be a "random" attack.

A 34-year-old man was held on Wednesday evening in connection with the assault. He remains in police custody.

The victim suffered bruising to the head and cuts to her face. Following the attack the student said: "It was really bad. I had a migraine, my chin was grazed and sore, my teeth were hurting because they were chipped and I couldn't talk." Police believe the suspect had followed the victim from her home, but they did not know each other.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20441939

Bare talk going on that the daves, the goons, and the akhis are all trying to hunt this guy down before the feds get him

muadness

Didnt see these so called akhis hunting down the the asian ring grooming young white girls..

It seems very likely this guy is mentally disturbed, how is pack of wolves hunting him down to attack him the right thing to do?

Don't see these communities coming together for other causes that need much more help then this one off case

maybe cos the only "akhis" who knew about the pedo ring were in their circle? or do u expect all the muslims in the uk to know about a small set of pakistani perverts in the midlands?

where as this incident the cctv footage has been spread nationally, so naturally it will get a response.

muadness

maybe cos the only "akhis" who knew about the pedo ring were in their circle? or do u expect all the muslims in the uk to know about a small set of pakistani perverts in the midlands?

where as this incident the cctv footage has been spread nationally, so naturally it will get a response.

There isn't a newsletter u lot get?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

muadness

THIS ....... is why we shouldn't be getting involved

!!

c/s

who are these coons begging for whiteys c/s by putting money on this fools head

kwasia