Girl gets knocked out cold in Plaistow by black guy

Vertigo

Guest Chelsea Jack

how do you know what type of person i am?

u think you can judge a man based on a few tr0ll posts on a forum? Tbh i feel you spend too much time on the internet, i use vip for a laugh and most of my posts aint serious.. You're looking into things way to deeply bro, chill out and have a good evening x

Michael Ayoade "She didn’t have a friendly face": Thug who punched girl in street attack tries to blame HER

23 Nov 2012 21:35

The victim. who suffered broken teeth, was knocked to the ground and left sprawled across the pavement

Metropolitan Police

A thug who punched a girl to the ground in an unprovoked attack did so because she “did not have a friendly face”, a court heard today.

Michael Ayoade, 34, was caught on CCTV following the 16-year-old, then hitting her in the side of the head from behind.

He was caught after cops released the images, published in the Mirror.

Ayoade told police: “I admit it. I had too much to drink and smoke that day.

“She started it, she didn’t have a friendly face. She made me feel like a pauper with her facial gestures.”

His victim was knocked unconscious with bruising and three broken teeth needing ongoing dental work, Thames JPs heard.

Ayoade, of Plaistow, East London, admitted assault occasioning ABH and possessing cannabis.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/plaistow-street-attack-caught-on-cctv-1453197

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea Jack

General Mac didn't need to do this.

Coulda just made a thread tbh.

Smh.

Aye, wahhh di fark man.... di gal wos lookin fonny to me. So I put di and of Gord upon har

:/

stop it u sh*t house