Let's take a minute...

Salamanca

Lads, let's take a minute to thank technology and where it has taken us.

within 10 seconds of booting up the computer, i can see dirty japanese cunts getting smashed in the rear by all kind of wronguns.

i can watch the latest tv shows without having to pay for sh*t

i can read news all around the globe and see both sides to a story

i can check latest music months before it even people find out about it

and for f*ck sake, i can order a curry on my phone through hungry house app and it'll be in my yard within half hour.

THANK YOU INTERNET, YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY f*ckED UP MY SEX DRIVE BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY.

P.S YES I'M HIGH

comemebro.jpg

• Upvote 8

being high and thinking >>>>>>>>>

trust, been gazing at my lappy screen for bout 30 mins not even clocking what im doing

loool reminds me of back in the day me and my boy copped and 8th and dumped it in a blunt

was so gone that i stood in a 24 hour shop for like 20mins trying to decide what flavour of rubicon to by

• Downvote 1

oh yeah and pos's all around for the tech appreciation

back in the day before we even had mobiles we used to arrange to meet at this one phone box. so if you got there and people werent there yet, you could phone there house and see if they had left. 'hi skola hes on his way to meet you' wait 10 mins...no one arrives...go home....mum says 'hi skola max just called hes at the phone box'....go back and hes given up waiting and gone home RAGE

• Upvote 1

oh yeah and pos's all around for the tech appreciation

back in the day before we even had mobiles we used to arrange to meet at this one phone box. so if you got there and people werent there yet, you could phone there house and see if they had left. 'hi skola hes on his way to meet you' wait 10 mins...no one arrives...go home....mum says 'hi skola max just called hes at the phone box'....go back and hes given up waiting and gone home RAGE

lool

_38044710_phonecard1.jpg

• Upvote 3

was peak when girls from school were ringing my home phone back in primary

man had to post in the living room while everyone was watching TV and converse with them

and they made such noise when they called, all giggling like "is David there" then my mum would be giggling and shouting my name and i had to make that long walk downstairs and sit there while they talked crap

then my sis and my mum would be like "ooo David's got a girlfriend"

so embarassing them days

• Upvote 1

was peak when girls from school were ringing my home phone back in primary

man had to post in the living room while everyone was watching TV and converse with them

and they made such noise when they called, all giggling like "is David there" then my mum would be giggling and shouting my name and i had to make that long walk downstairs and sit there while they talked crap

then my sis and my mum would be like "ooo David's got a girlfriend"

so embarassing them days

FUK ME DAVID

U DID SUM IT UP IN ONE

OMFG