Did all humans originate from Africa?

Guest chap44uns

Difficult one. Evolution would suggest that there were several homo species, protohumans before we officially classed a species as "Human". The earliest fossils can be found in Ethiopia but who knows what they would have looked like. Might have been in "Africa" but might not have been what you'd traditionally expect an African to look like. There are earlier fossils in Italy of a species very close to humans but not quite there.

So however you look at it, remember we were once apes f*ck*ng, all over the world. Alot of Chinese people believe they evolved from Homo Erectus instead of the African ancestor we found, but we still consider Chinese people to be human.

Yeah.

some humans made it to Europe and a few mated with Neanderthals afaik

found that quite funny, but should really look into it more as I know that aint the whole story

but what lonely c*nt looked at a Neanderthal woman and thought to himself

UxSCu.gif

• Upvote 4

Alot of Chinese people believe they evolved from Homo Erectus instead of the African ancestor

Dr Alice Roberts presented a great show on this, the tests conducted by Chinese Scientists proved this theory to be bullshit though.

As far as I am aware nobody who has had their DNA tested can come from anywhere else but Africa, that is pretty conclusive.

• Upvote 2

Has this been proven or is this some theory?

Too much evidence to refute it tbh.

Then you have to ask questions like:

How can the Jews be the original chosen man of God?

How can Jesus not be black?

Why is Bethlehem/Jerusalem not in East Africa?

Why did Christianity and Judaism have to be introduced to Africans when they were the 1st people on earth?

etc...

That's where religion begins to fall apart.

Tony, no offence but f*ck off with the anti-religious sh*t. Constantly moaning like a bitch.

Jesus was black

Jews were black and the two other religions are branches

Jews were in Africa (blacks) then moved to Palestine

Hate it when people want to seperate religion abd science like they are totally different.

The first city was in Iraq, yet it is not in Africa, explain that by your stupid arrogant disrespectful logic?! Since humans were from Africa first.

a few hundred yrs ago there was no such word as JEW

its a new word, and the word JEW today does not stand for the short form of JUDAH..from where the word JEW we use today comes from

Yehudi means people of God, and this was shortened to YEW (yehudim) before an error in translation into english produced the J instead of the Y

so toney, your questions make sense, but the daemons want you to believe they were blond haired and blue eyed

Israel is actually IN Africa, ..sh*t about 'the middle east'

half of it was all dominated by black africans so that should answer all your questions.

why else will the same city remain in constant turmoil since inception?

cos daemon Arabs and Europeans are fighting for this that aint even theirs in the first place.but the africans are more concerned about Dominion and overflowing bottles of prosperity from pastor Livelongthan knowing the true roots of the religion they follow. go ask Ethiopians about Christianity

Yehudi means people of God, and this was shortened to YEW (yehudim) before an error in translation into english produced the J instead of the Y

Thank you. Finally someone who agrees with me.

The yahuuds were slaves in Egypt taken by the Pharaohs and guess where the Pharaohs from?

East Africa, looking back at their drawings, they all had them Eritrean noses and Marli foreheads.

Don't know about that other things you wrote

:lol: @ black jesus

• Downvote 1

Of course venom turns it into a topic about Jews

/

Homo erectus (meaning "upright man," from the Latin ērĭgĕre, "to put up, set upright") is an extinct species of hominid that lived from the end of the Pliocene epoch to the later Pleistocene, with the earliest first fossil evidence dating to around 1.8 million years ago and the most recent to around 300,000 years ago. The species originated in Africa and spread as far as Spain, Georgia, India, China and Java.[1][2]

There is still disagreement on the subject of the classification, ancestry, and progeny of H. erectus, with two major alternative classifications: erectus may be another name for Homo ergaster, and therefore the direct ancestor of later hominids such as Homo heidelbergensis, Homo neanderthalensis, and Homo sapiens; or it may be an Asian species distinct from African ergaster

Tony, no offence but f*ck off with the anti-religious sh*t. Constantly moaning like a bitch.

Jesus was black

Jews were black and the two other religions are branches

Jews were in Africa (blacks) then moved to Palestine

Hate it when people want to seperate religion abd science like they are totally different.

The first city was in Iraq, yet it is not in Africa, explain that by your stupid arrogant disrespectful logic?! Since humans were from Africa first.

Moaning?

You're going on like I made the topic.

Justin and Marvell do you believe in Evolution?

Because that contradicts Genesis and that same evidence which more or less proves we all came from Africa also suggests we are also Apes.

And Justin do you know what is arrogant?

Believing that Humans are more important than other lifeforms on this planet.

I believe we are equal to every other creature on earth, people have this warped sense of reality that because we wear Nikes and can manipulate tools we are superior, if we all stopped wearing clothes 2moro we would realise how animal like we actually are.

In the other thread you mentioned religion giving us morality, answer me this, do Lions need a bible or church to understand how to behave amongst themselves?

Do Elephants?

Mice are highly social animals, is the mice community chaotic because they don't have religion?

In a Bee colony every Bee knows their role in the Hive, did they need an instruction manual?

so i thought toney was just a confused coon

now i see hes an evolutionist......and cussing anyone who believes in religion :rofl:

with all the holes in the theory of evolution you choose to make fun of religion :/

evolution is pretty much a religion on its own

some racist daemon c*nt made claims about the human species... much of which has been ripped to shreds

but this crap is being pushed as fact,...when everything is just a THEORY, using the same 'bits of archaeological facts or science' that at least the judaic / christian faith do

filling in the gaps where they see fit, coming up with new discoveries and theories that prove they knew nothing all along or were very wrong... editing and making things up as they go along or claim technology has allowed them to discover

but you can still sit there trying to poke holes at religion.....

theres no difference in a fairy tale about angels and hobbits, and saying human beings were once fish and fish once lived in trees

i dont completely understand the book of genesis, no more than you can claim you understand the theory of evolution

yet, ive seen and heard experienced previous evolutionists show how Genesis isnt contracted at all.......

the people claiming to be christians have mostly fallen away from their faith and prefer chasing politics, money, power, and racism

thats why they have no clue about their own bibles. from the catholics, to anglicans, to mormons, to present days jews, to protestants and pentecostals

all a bunch of hypocrites..or just ignorant.

however, from the birds, to the bees, and elephants its evidently clear that there was ORDER in their creation

our DNAs are all similar showing that there this most likely comes from one source

yet a 1% difference in DNA between us and animals makes a huge difference in each of the animals life structure

NOTHING can just create SOMETHING... and claiming 50 trillion years had to pass before SOMETHING can create NOTHING makes you just as stupid a fool as the person you're laughing at who believes a GOD exists. so just live your life tbh and let time decide who's right

• Upvote 1

I don't laugh at anyone who believes a God exists, I just find it ridiculous how people can believe in the Bible as a rational explanation to our existence in 2012.

I believe the Big Bang was the beginning of our Universe, I independently came to a conclusion of how the Big Bang could have occured, in short it could of been the singularity within a black hole meaning our universe isn't even the beginning, upon further research Stephen Hawking pretty much validates my idea as possible, beyond that though I don't have a clue.

I don't discount the possibilty that there is a God (although I find it hard to fathom), higher energy or whatever, the only thing I find laughable is the Bible.

I agree something cannot come from nothing, but there is nothing wrong with saying I don't know either.

I choose Science over Religion because it is constantly looking for answers, where Religion thinks it has the answers, how can progress be made in a system so closed minded and obstinate?

Religion hasn't brought any real measurable benefits to the world, Science undoubtably has.

if there can be a God there there has to be some evidence left around of existence

lol@ a big bang theory...call it whatever name you want. no bang can come from nothing to form everything just 'happened' without any thought or planning, or from a superior source.

you are completely devoid of logic if you think that the arrangement of the stars planets alignment and how perfect everything sits in the universe

why the earth has just the right amount of everything for life to exist, resources, water, oxygen..land, everything

if you are walking along the beach and see stones or leaves arranged to form the name ANTHONY SIMMONDS in a particular order...you wouldn't conclude they just fell into perfect order

but can believe that your whole existence just blew into being from nothing...and say the bible is laughable?

yet, if you didnt speak english you woudlnt know what anthony simmonds even was....even if you could appreciate the appearance of order

same way you dont understand whats in the bible...just as those who have claimed to study it all their lives dont fully understand it

a true religion should be fluid, God being just as fluid and relevant today as yesterday, christians, muslims, whoever , also constantly finding the answers you say science does

but when people have used race, and everything disorderly to try and interpret order they stop searching and questioning.

• Upvote 3

God created man on the 6th day fam, pay attention

then created a woman from his rib

they had kids

then those kids had kids

so moral of the story is

we're all products of incest

good night

God creates humans, Genesis 1:26 (day 6).

God creates Adam, Genesis 2:7

There was already a world of humans when Adam was created, hence Cain being able to find a wife when Adam and Eve only had 2 sons.

Nowhere in the story of Adam and Eve is day 6 mentioned