Did all humans originate from Africa?

Guest chap44uns

You fail to use logic on African history too, like Isa being black, failing to see the distribution of people on this planet.

If everybody is taught in school that no matter what part of the world you come from, we all descend from a small group of black africans and we are ALL related, no matter what skin tone, which can be proved by genetics, that is the key to race relations, respect and harmony.

when America was "discovered", it was populated by Native Americans. like You say, this was 500 years ago, so tell me how the Native Americans who had always lived there descended from African people?

They didn't always live there, they were migrants themselves, quite recent according to genetic evidence aswell.

An African diaspora map like this illustrates how humans populated most places on earth and around when they did it, there is a genetic trail, I will try to find you that Dr Alice Roberts video in full.

tumblr_m71f02OB251rpkzjfo1_1280.jpg

lol.. lens. people migrate.

some findings of native american writing showed some to be written in Hebrew

/

yes, darwin was a c*nt and a racist, one of the progenitors of classification of race and natural selection. and his evolution garbage is full of as much holes and bullshit as you claim exists in religion

which is ALSO taught and accepted at top institutes around the world. but why would i argue with an emo 4 eyed useless c*nt? i wont.

/

wether anyone believes in religion or God, allah, shamankwa or whatever deity you choose. fact is that the Daemons who rule you, lead you, shape most aspect of your lives, thought, education, entertainment, military, and what not...have all subscribed to Occultic meanings and symbols that certainly laugh in the face of so called science.

obviously to keep masses away from discovering their own potential. while many claim to be atheist..their true masters who pull their strings throughout history have shown to be far from that. they may not believe in God, but certainly believe in the devil. about i evolved from a fish. eedyat

wether anyone believes in religion or God, allah, shamankwa or whatever deity you choose. fact is that the Daemons who rule you, lead you, shape most aspect of your lives, thought, education, entertainment, military, and what not...have all subscribed to Occultic meanings and symbols that certainly laugh in the face of so called science.

obviously to keep masses away from discovering their own potential. while many claim to be atheist..their true masters who pull their strings throughout history have shown to be far from that. they may not believe in God, but certainly believe in the devil. about i evolved from a fish. eedyat

Seek help

• Upvote 3

Darwin was a Victorian, it would be remarkable for him not to have had some f*cked up views in that age tbh.

Still, he was 1 of the 1st to propose that Human beings came from Africa and without him and his work neither biology or genetics would be where they are today.

and his evolution garbage is full of as much holes and bullshit as you claim exists in religion

Difference is Science moves forward, Religion doesn't.

Darwin is like to Evolution what The Wright Brothers are to Aviation.

Evolution theory has come a long way since then just as Aviation has but they wouldn't be where they are today without the founders.

Guest Chelsea Jack

and his evolution garbage is full of as much holes and bullshit as you claim exists in religion

Evolution theory has come a long way since then just as Aviation has but they wouldn't be where they are today without the founders.

ORLY?

ORLY?

TBH I think Religion does move forward when it is forced too. Shows what a load of shite it is TBH when they constantly change the rules to keep up with the times. It used to be that we were the center of the Universe and the only living creations of God etc etc and now the Catholic Church has it's own science division which accepts the possiblities of Aliens.

TBH I think Religion does move forward when it is forced too. Shows what a load of shite it is TBH when they constantly change the rules to keep up with the times. It used to be that we were the center of the Universe and the only living creations of God etc etc and now the Catholic Church has it's own science division which accepts the possiblities of Aliens.

That's Christianity though. Islam is set and if anyone doesn't like it then they are non-believers.

lol@ mentioning the catholic church. thats just daemonz... for 1000yrs they prevent catholics from reading the bible..has little or nothing to do with christianity its just the infiltration of power hungry europeans claiming religion when all they want is control....then people blame the religion when in reality it always stood for freedom. why else would the so called jewish leaders of the day want jesus dead? same way islam just descended into political dominance. thats not religion moving forward, thats the human wolves whoe dressed up in sheeps clothing being caught out (with little boys holding communion cups)