Sharing di wealth

kerser

If you were rich(to make it easier a premiership baller)

Who would you share your money with? And How?

Parents and siblings would get looked after first...

What about the rest of your friends and family? Auntys, uncles, cousins, grandparents ect and close family friends(like ur mums gd friends)

Must be f*cked up for certain guys cos everyone will deep down expect sutten, must cause familys to breakdown I'm sure.

Partners parents and family?

I can imagine it must be long for some people in the public who are rich.

• Downvote 1

None of this giving. I would invest in people, including my immediate family, excluding my parents.

Exactly. Show me you want to improve your lot. It's not about making things 100% comfortable for people who have no aspirations and just want to live a life of leisure, that breeds expectations and laziness.

• Upvote 2

Depends if it was lotto or prem baller... wouldn't give to no one except fam if it was prem baller because it's still my wage that i'm earning.

lotto would depend on how much.. if i won that 180 milli iv spend about 20m setting up my boys for life with businesses etc .. parents can have whatever they want and id buy bare properties that people i'm close to could rent for 20% of the going rate, not because i need the money.. just out of principle

id help a lot of people but i wouldn't hand over no cash/expensive items

Would sit down with which ever friend I need to talk to and I would like to know about their dream Nd something they would love to do. Would set it up for them

Buy my bro a car and put some pees away for him for when he finishes uni so he can clear debt and live nice

Mum would get a new huge house so she can raise the little ones in a better area

Step dad mite disappear

Could of thousand to my aunt and uncles f*ck the rest of them people tho. We ain't really that close