Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

One Rule for the deemz and another for us wogs

42 posts in this topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20547557

_64472880_de54.jpg

An SAS sniper has been released after his 18 month sentence for illegally possessing a pistol was cut and suspended by the Court of Appeal.

I dont understand

you break the f*ck*ng law you do your time... this man got off because 'he forgot a f*ck*ng loaded gun'

the sheer audacity of such a school boy excuse

they shooting negros in the streets for fun and breaking into asians houses and shooting akhis in the legs... chasig them into tube stations

but because this deamon has served his country well by shooting pakis for a living hes let off SCOT FREE

UNBELIEVABLE

WHERE IS LE JUSTICE

Defence Secretary Philip Hammond said the "justice system had worked".

yes philip , your system of locking away the darkies and freeing the crackas works a f*ck*ng treat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240498/Police-officer-called-black-men-f----monkeys-weeps-dock-colleague-cleared-racial-harassment.html

LMAO

Hair was alleged to have racially abused PC Julia Dacres while travelling in a police minibus last March 13.

He asked her if she was going to do some overtime and then said: ‘I didn’t know if you were going to go into a little rant and say how you had to go home and cook bananas’.

Hughes would also talk in a mock-Asian accent call other officers ‘auntie’ and ‘uncle’.

He thought it was hilarious because he had dealt with Asian man who said he was ‘visiting his aunty for a party’ in a very thick accent.

He admitted he had referred to the men’s similarities to monkeys but said it was during an innocent conversation about evolution and had nothing to do with his race.

‘I just said it has nothing to do with him being black, I noticed him because he had elongated limbs, his gait,’ Hughes told the court.

‘I said that was why I picked him out, because of the way he was walking - it was a fleeting glance.

‘I was just trying to reinforce my point that I believe that some human beings had characteristics that resemble monkeys.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240498/Police-officer-called-black-men-f----monkeys-weeps-dock-colleague-cleared-racial-harassment.html#ixzz2Ddzb9zzN

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

have to co-sign afcunt on this one

youre right still

dont see what different it makes that he was SAS, if anything he shoulda got it worse cause he's a person of authority and he broke a law he knew very well

dumb

Anyone that has served in the army gets my respect to be honest and it's not like he was chasin down white underage girls like afgoons sort

minor offence

we bossin out here

deamz gon deam

dont think youd get the same treatment...

it's OUR country tbh, of course there will be different rules

nah man im bless, im white so i can do whatever i like and get away with it all the time

also get any job i want, never get hasseld by police,

its an easy life

bossin

at least you have the decency to acknoledge the rules arnt the same philos

well done

Afgoon, if u dnt like it u kno where the door is c*nt

man had full support from all sides, the full shabang

that second story is f*cked

things will never change, concentrating on sh*t like this on this island and u will just become bitter

Thats white people for you . Worship the people who invade our countries for what reason i do not know . Daemons gonna deam aye

Are you actually tryna make a comparison between a gun being in possession (at an army base, not as his private house) of an elite special forces soldier, and some dumb black boy who has a gun for committing crimes?

@ kurtis, his defense is he is brain damaged and has poor memory

i swear he brought it into the UK and got clocked with it?

Nah from what I read he suffered brain damage somewhere outside the uk, some guys put the pistol in his bag as a gift.

SAS don't fly commercial bruh, somebody found it in his room on base and reported it (military police?)

Thats white people for you . Worship the people who invade our countries for what reason i do not know . Daemons gonna deam aye

DEEM UP

54c.gif

i know they dont fly commercial

my understanding simply was, he was out there, was given a gun, he brought it to the uk

never heard about someone putting it in his bag, the report i heard he actually brought it in himself and the wife was crying saying its just a gift

Wasn't it a gift from local iraqi soldiers?

yeah a gift that he brought in himself

dunno about the whole its in his bag and he didnt know scenario

Knew from when I see the sun run that angelic pic of his daughter holding up "please mr cameronlet my daddy come home for Xmas" he was gonna get let off

well @ least to compensate they let this one off.. since he was with whitey

_58835306_kafunda_donovan304.jpg

Two men found guilty of robbing a Malaysian student during the riots in London have had their convictions overturned.Footage of him being helped up before being robbed was recorded on a mobile phone and posted on YouTube.

John Kafunda, 23, of Ilford, and Reece Donovan, 25, of Romford, had robbery and violent disorder convictions quashed at the Court of Appeal.

yaaay :/

Yh cos those crimes are related aren't they Julian

<p>

Knew from when I see the sun run that angelic pic of his daughter holding up "please mr cameronlet my daddy come home for Xmas" he was gonna get let off

yeah thats what done itwelldone.gifNajib

well @ least to compensate they let this one off.. since he was with whitey

_58835306_kafunda_donovan304.jpg

Two men found guilty of robbing a Malaysian student during the riots in London have had their convictions overturned.Footage of him being helped up before being robbed was recorded on a mobile phone and posted on YouTube.

John Kafunda, 23, of Ilford, and Reece Donovan, 25, of Romford, had robbery and violent disorder convictions quashed at the Court of Appeal.

yaaay :/

Yeah was gonna post this.

Saw them both on itv news a while ago.

They just picked anyone who looked close to the suspect.

Hope they get a decent compensation.

smh @ john peckin' man on the chick post release statement

Mad pause moment. That should go viral sometime later.