Pension

Mr. Martinez

Guest Chelsea Jack

Haven't sorted anything out yet but I suppose I should. It feels weird thinking about that kinda stuff at 22, I don't generally worry about the future.

That's the problem with your sort

nope, gave it a lot of thought when i started a new job a few years ago, but the decided to open up a saving account and put a certain percentage of my wage into it as well as any other loose bits of money with the hope that in 10-15 years i have enough to get some sort of property,

not sure if i trust the pension scheme i'd rather hold the fate of my money in my own hands, The property thing might flop but worse case scenario i'll have a decent sum to put in a ISA or something then see where that goes,

guess time will tell.

nope, gave it a lot of thought when i started a new job a few years ago, but the decided to open up a saving account and put a certain percentage of my wage into it as well as any other loose bits of money with the hope that in 10-15 years i have enough to get some sort of property,

not sure if i trust the pension scheme i'd rather hold the fate of my money in my own hands, The property thing might flop but worse case scenario i'll have a decent sum to put in a ISA or something then see where that goes,

guess time will tell.

only downsides to that are you're only getting what you put in there, whereas with a pension the company you're working for are putting twice as much in there as you are moretime.. over soo many years that makes a huge difference + you might get to a certain about in a couple years time and just take it out the savings account to spend on something you'll regret